BC Game Thread... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Elmore just got pushed back by a 180 lb safety that was standing up. Haha cant make it up.

We were 1st and goal?!?!

This ACC is awful

We got a FIrst down on the reverse!

This is going to come off horrible and I hate writing things like this, but we have too many kids that are not BCS level football players, let alone P5. We have 3-4 kids on the field playing playing defense right now that would be better off at Albany.

It’s really quite bad - we just whiffed on way too many developmental players over our last 3-4 classes. Can’t have that.
I hope we see a number of 5th year grad guys on defense next year.

I hope we see a number of 5th year grad guys on defense next year.

Your lips to god’s ears. We need 2 JUCO players and 2 GT’s.

They marked Erv out at the 6 we needed the 4 for a 1st. Two runs short and we turn it over.

I really think our defense is full of high school players

This is going to come off horrible and I hate writing things like this, but we have too many kids that are not BCS level football players, let alone P5. We have 3-4 kids on the field playing playing defense right now that would be better off at Albany.

It’s really quite bad - we just whiffed on way too many developmental players over our last 3-4 classes. Can’t have that.

Agree 100%. We took too many developmental players in the first place, that is how Cigar Boy recruited

This is not a good game for Carl Jones...pot kid.

Our defensive backfield is filled with fire hydrants or palm trees.

My kingdom for a sequoia or three.

Someday I'm going to ride out of that tunnel on horseback and cut the opposing team's flag in half with a samurai sword.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom