BC Game Thread... | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Who else thinks #6 Pierce will not be a part of the team next year? Dude is a bada** who wanted to brawl on the sideline.

Who else thinks #6 Pierce will not be a part of the team next year? Dude is a bada** who wanted to brawl on the sideline.

Changed the kid's name to the right one... and I would guess the reason he wouldn't be on the team is due to academics (based on the post-game Clemson press conference where Dino calls him out on it specifically).

No inside info but wouldn't be surprised at all.

This team, along with the coaching staff, has turned into a mess. Good riddance to the 2017 season!
I seem to recall some years in the 70's that I thought the same thing.

It was correct. He stepped out at the 6.

Just rewatched in slow motion and his foot was not out at the 6

There was actually a good angle on TV

That's a 3 yard bad call, ball should have been 1st and goal at the 3...and even if they said his foot out the ball was at the 5 or better as Erv was leaning.

Prob wouldn't have mattered but a two score game is much better than a three score game there. BC just much better which is difficult to comprehend
Ervs run was a second down play. Needed to get to the 4. The marked him down at the 6. Horrible, horrible spot. Clearly it was a first down.

I rewatched in slo-mo and he did NOT step out at the 6. TV actually provided a good angle. Also, even if he had, the BALL was at the 5 min when he stepped. Lazy poor officiating

Ya never know, we prob still lose but that should have been challenged

It's nice to have realistic goals in life
Goals are for professionals and good upstanding citizens of high moral character. I'm just an average Syracuse fan, and it is more of a dream within a dream.

Unreal that BC is better than us in every position but WR. Their OL, RB’s, TE’s and total defense blow Cuse away.

Spot on. Spot on. Somehow addazio recruits to a pro sports town, that dingy outdoor stadium with no vibe, average facilities, academic standards on our level, and the same bad weather we have without shelter! Ya wonder if stud Olineman would rather play in that system, more of a pro system, rather than play with big splits in a hurry up and pass block 70% of the time. Just a thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom