BC Game Thread... | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

This is going to come off horrible and I hate writing things like this, but we have too many kids that are not BCS level football players, let alone P5. We have 3-4 kids on the field playing playing defense right now that would be better off at Albany.

It’s really quite bad - we just whiffed on way too many developmental players over our last 3-4 classes. Can’t have that.

Thats a bit unfair bc our kids are trained to play tempo, fast fb. We are fast twitch all day in terms of training. Its more the scheme in D than the personal in this game. When we matchup against a tank of an offense like BC , its a mismatch. We dont train to play an old school B10 offense like this. We train to play fast, not strong, thus we get run over by an offense like this. That said, as upset as I am with the scheme, the BC team is impressive, big and fast and well coached.

They marked Erv out at the 6 we needed the 4 for a 1st. Two runs short and we turn it over.

Even then I felt that the 1st Elmore run to end the quarter was a 2 to 3 yard run. Someone messed up... That was extremely awkward. Even annoucers didn't know what was going on

Our defense
th

Players can’t wait for game to end and go out and hang on M Street or wherever. No effort on defense at all!

BC players running wide open all day. What a clown show performance by our defense.

What is this guy talking about playing fast? We aren't going to win, pal.

Even then I felt that the 1st Elmore run to end the quarter was a 2 to 3 yard run. Someone messed up... That was extremely awkward. Even annoucers didn't know what was going on
Dino must have known as he had no reaction. Me - I was totally confused.

Unreal that BC is better than us in every position but WR. Their OL, RB’s, TE’s and total defense blow Cuse away.

This defense is just a poorly coached team. Just won't believe that the depth is this bad. It's high school football bad.
The offense has potential, but the play calling is certainly suspect. With the talent on the offense, seems we should have averaged over 30 ppg.

I don't see what is going to be THAT different next year. Returning players will have to improve a great deal just for us to stay even given our graduation losses. Oh well, hope Dino does some real soul searching and makes the necessary adjustments.

Well then our staff needs to wake up and challenge that

They missed the spot by 3 yards

It was correct. He stepped out at the 6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom