BC Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

we basically spotted them 14... torrid shooting for us - gotta think that'll drop off at least some... gotta prevent 2nd/3rd chances for them... gotta take care of the ball

Think we could be in a bit of trouble in this game. We really didn’t stop bc and we aren’t going to shoot as well in 2 nd half. I’d get out on the shooters and force bc to take 2s. Not sure they can beat us shooting 2s.

Thats probably true but we were brutal at the line in the first half, figure that should improve.

Think we could be in a bit of trouble in this game. We really didn’t stop bc and we aren’t going to shoot as well in 2 nd half. I’d get out on the shooters and force bc to take 2s. Not sure they can beat us shooting 2s.

Tough trade. If they drive, we'll get into foul trouble. Whaddaya gonna do? I'd rather win 98-95. :)

only concern is dolezaj with 2 fouls
If he gets more fouls, can always insert Washington in back court and Battle in front court. Gotta do whatcha gotta do.

First few minutes big

Have to assume shooting regression

Can't let them hang

Our offense is tough to watch. There's little off-ball movement, and they don't spread the floor out. Makes it easy for BC to pack the lane.
I am not joking but I am guessing this might be one of the first times you have seen us play this year.

I say this not joking because what you said is what I have been complaining about our half court offense about.

Dolezaj looking like Melo out there. Where the hell has this team been.