BC Game Thread... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kind of weird using gullible to describe a football player, but our safeties are notorious for biting on any little fake you give them. If i was an opposing OC i would be running play-action and calling trick plays all day. Our safeties, especially Foster and Cordy can't help but bite on any sort or action you show them. it's 5 straight games now

Beautiful 3rd down call.

Adams finished that catch & run with some punishment

It's kind of weird using gullible to describe a football player, but our safeties are notorious for biting on any little fake you give them. If i was an opposing OC i would be running play-action and calling trick plays all day. Our safeties, especially Foster and Cordy can't help but bite on any sort or action you show them. it's 5 straight games now

if the same players are repeatedly making the same mental mistakes, then maybe it's coaching...

It’s a tough throw tho so I never understand why we run so many of them

What am I watching thats another awful call in our favor that should have been overturned.

What a shock Riley drops that TD.

Would like this twice if I could, its 1000% right. We fall for literally every trick or misdirection play. Its embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom