BC Game Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming we do our normal thing of never adjusting...this should be a long game.

The dazzler with a time-out early lol

Need to go back to pop Warner days and teach these D1 athletes how to tackle. Pretty obvious BC is gunna run it down our throats all game.

Doesn't the ACC provide a link
Not sure. Really no idea why it wouldn't let it play on watchESPN when this game could be on back in Syracuse with the same log in. Anyway, I found one. Also will see if it's on ACC.

I really think we will see a very strong performance from the Offense today

Not saying it means much, just think we will move the ball and score.

Not sure. Really no idea why it wouldn't let it play on watchESPN when this game could be on back in Syracuse with the same log in. Anyway, I found one. Also will see if it's on ACC.
You have to authenticate that your provider carries the ACCN

There is no Watch ESPN anymore. If you have a smart TV or Roku you add the ESPN app on it activate it then go to the ACC network and you’ll find the game

You have to authenticate that your provider carries the ACCN

Yeah. Apparently it doesn't. Seems incredibly unreasonable given I've used this log in for years now and my family back in Syracuse usually has these games on TV on this ACCN.

Screw ACCN and ESPN. And this is the game thread so I can make posts like this with emotion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom