BC game thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

BC game thread

Cooney stays shooting 50% at the line

I have never seen a Cuse team anywhere near this bad at playing with a lead in the final minutes. Wow.

38% from the field is not consistent enough for me for a 2 guard.

That's misleading when you consider the percentage of shots that are 3's. He's obviously not great inside the arc, but that has little to do with consistency.

Poor BJ.

Kid needs something to go down.

I trust Gbinije with the ball more than anyone else right now.

And he shoots a little over 50% from the line.

It's over barring 3 quick 3s by BC but man we sure make it interesting...

At this point you wonder if BJ Johnson could get minutes at Colgate. Bad doesn't even begin to describe how he looks

Was I the only one at just laughing at that??? Show that as a tape on how not to close out a game. Miss FTs, TOs, let team roll the ball up the court, and most baffling is SYRACUSE fouling every time! It's insane

That's misleading when you consider the percentage of shots that are 3's. He's obviously not great inside the arc, but that has little to do with consistency.
He has identical shooting % from 2 and 3. Albeit 37.6 % isn't bad from three but it is lower than it should be when that is your main role.

Was I the only one at just laughing at that??? Show that as a tape on how not to close out a game. Miss FTs, TOs, let team roll the ball up the court, and most baffling is SYRACUSE fouling every time! It's insane

The learning process ain't always pretty ...

He has identical shooting % from 2 and 3. Albeit 37.6 % isn't bad from three but it is lower than it should be when that is your main role.

37.6% is lower than it should be? idk what you expect, but volume 3-point shooters don't shoot better than 40% too often. And his 2pt% is on par with Rautins and GMac as upperclassmen. Were they inconsistent players?

Last 14 minutes of the first half 31-5
Rest of the game 38-56

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom