BC game thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

BC game thread

Len Elmore is such a moron. I can't believe they still let him call games.

Do they let him do the high profile games, or are we stuck with him down in the basketball boondocks?

Practice pays?? Thanks, Len, riveting insight.
I also enjoy the fact that a college athlete took 100 jumpers before a game qualifies as "putting the work in" I don't even want to know what he would think about Cooneys 1500 shots a day in the Melo center.

Flip night at Faegans getting some ESPN time nice

Robinson looks scared. Scared to make a mistake. Horrible thing to think about while playing. Roberson

Loved the fact the ref figured he had to get fouled to air ball a finger roll lolz

owtown, post: 1268330, member: 2350"]Um ...Roberson?[/QUOTE]
Auto correct. Fixed. Thank you

I also enjoy the fact that a college athlete took 100 jumpers before a game qualifies as "putting the work in" I don't even want to know what he would think about Cooneys 1500 shots a day in the Melo center.

Flip night at Faegans getting some ESPN time nice

If Cooney shoots this inconsistently after 1500 shots a day he either needs to ramp it up to 2500 or just go home.

This just in ... the clock stops running when you foul someone ...

owtown, post: 1268330, member: 2350"]Um ...Roberson?
Auto correct. Fixed. Thank you[/QUOTE]

Sorry, wasn't trying to be petty ...

Can somebody please freaking tell him that! :eek:
The frustrating thing about when Rak gets in foul trouble is that he usually does get called for a couple of questionable fouls, but usually his 4th (or 3rd in the 1st half) are clear hacks when he is going for an ill-advised block. I'm not complaining though, with the way he has played this year!

If Cooney shoots this inconsistently after 1500 shots a day he either needs to ramp it up to 2500 or just go home.

They rave about his work ethic, and when he gets hot it shows, but it's just nOT consistent yet, and despite that he will still go down as one off the all timers in terms of made 3s in a career and in a season

I think they just called another foul on Christmas...that's number 7!

They rave about his work ethic, and when he gets hot it shows, but it's just nOT consistent yet, and despite that he will still go down as one off the all timers in terms of made 3s in a career and in a season

I did actually see him take a stop and pop from the baseline. I have said numerous times he should incorporate that more into his game. He would be much more effective b/c he doesn't finish well at the rim.

One bad game and a so-so game today and he's not consistent? idk, I don't buy it. He's been pretty consistent this season.

Lenny---- blah, blah, blah, common foul, blah, blah......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom