BC Game Thread... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

I agree with you. I love his skillset, i Love how he finishes, i love he battles with the bigs despite being a natural SG. I think he's had a lot of leeway this year because of the team. I think he would have had a hard time finding PT with how loaded we were with those years, mostly because he wasn't as good as those guys and he wouldn't have gotten the opportunity.

For all the talk about the staff not developing guys, his improvement has been impressive. We need to remember that last year, G had trouble even bringing the ball up court against token pressure. His handle was awful. The improvement between this year and last is as big as Rak's is supposed to be.

Syracuse Basketball ‏@Cuse_MBB
Another postgame interview for Mike Gbinije

B9m6mraIAAANgaz.jpg

G is showing he can play the point next year if JB wants to play Richardson/Cooney/Gbinije with 2 bigs next year. That lineup would have 3 capable outside shooters which we badly need.
I completely agree and w McC and Bryant or a healthy Coleman i think we would top ten. You put three good shooters around a stronger McC and Bryant or Cole and we would be really tough match up! The other thing is , some games against tremendous true pgs, G as pg might not be a great match up and struggle a little bit. But SU could still bring in Kaleb and we d be fine, esp if Kaleb next year plays w the confidence that he played w tonite

I love the picture of the BC student in the background. "Game's over, son. Time to go back to the dorm."

I agree with you. I love his skillset, i Love how he finishes, i love he battles with the bigs despite being a natural SG. I think he's had a lot of leeway this year because of the team. I think he would have had a hard time finding PT with how loaded we were with those years, mostly because he wasn't as good as those guys and he wouldn't have gotten the opportunity.
You hit the nail on the head imo, he battles w the bigs and yet he can play point forward also. This kid is playing great all around game and will be a HUGE asset next yr. may get drafted

Really hope this doesn't happen vs. Duke...not that I expect to win, but I don't want to lose by 40 either.

I think K will try to play Okafor straight up against Rak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom