BC Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Kaleb and BJ playing great.

As for Roberson, he's a great hustle guy off the bench. I think he'd be a great 7th man.

Kaleb and BJ playing great.

As for Roberson, he's a great hustle guy off the bench. I think he'd be a great 7th man.
That will be his role next year

The play on the ball was fine, the push on the back was the flagrant Mr Ellis.

Have to admit, I don't think that was a flagrant. Kid had some ball.

Alsacs said:
G and Joseph are dominating. Flat out and these looks are wide open because BC is basically saying Rak isn't beating us and SU is like fine.

It's not working now but it did for 30 minutes. Talk about not adjusting though.

You talk about trust? Triche had more trust than maybe anyone in his 4 years ... he's an awesome Swiss Army knife type off the bench, but I can't see him gettign over 15 minutes on one of our really good teams; mostly because he's not as good as Fair/Joseph

He's not a SF even though he's played there. He can't compete with them. He's shown, though, that he can be a pretty special scoring guard this year. He has some flaws but he can shoot (despite the slow windup), he can drive at will on virtually anyone, he can rebound, and he can pass. Whether he plays 15-20 minutes on the 2010-14 teams, as you guys say yourselves that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with talent and more to do with Boeheim's peculiarities and talent logjam. But with each passing game, he's approaching the level of our past stars in terms of talent/skill on display.

He's not a SF even though he's played there. He can't compete with them. He's shown, though, that he can be a pretty special scoring guard this year. He has some flaws but he can shoot (despite the slow windup), he can drive at will on virtually anyone, he can rebound, and he can pass. Whether he plays 15-20 minutes on the 2010-14 teams, as you guys say yourselves that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with talent and more to do with Boeheim's peculiarities. But with each passing game, he's approaching the level of our past stars in terms of talent/skill on display.
I agree with you. I love his skillset, i Love how he finishes, i love he battles with the bigs despite being a natural SG. I think he's had a lot of leeway this year because of the team. I think he would have had a hard time finding PT with how loaded we were with those years, mostly because he wasn't as good as those guys and he wouldn't have gotten the opportunity.

djcon57 said:
Really happy for BJ. Needed one for his confidence

Or maybe he just needed to see the floor a little bit? All of these guys are confident, their division one basketball players.

Johnson's ability to space the floor is key if he could play D like he did tonight. Having that 3rd 3pt threat helps space the floor. I wish we could combine Roberson's game with Johnson's 3pt potential.

I feel like Odio killed us last year..surprised he's barely playing this year

Can't see G leaving...this is his team next year..and it will be a preseason top 15 team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom