BC Gameday... | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
well couldn’t blame their effort through 5 game skid. just bad players and horrid coaching but now add in a terrible effort

this 6-0 to 6-6 won’t leave the perception of the program for a while. Even if cuse gets ranked again people will say the collapse is coming

Can’t wait to watch our high powered fast offense back on the field. Close your eyes can you see it

Am I fortunate for not being able to watch?
Close your eyes really tight… ball up your fists… pummel your eyes for 30 seconds. Pretty much the same experience as watching the game.

So in highschool I played against a dude named Cedric, I think he played QB for Nottingham? Anyway he was really tall, and I'm all of 5 foot 8. We went to middle school together and he didn't know I ended up at West Genny.

Anyway I came free on a corner blitz and to get him down basically jumped on his back, held on for dear life, and curled into the fetal position to make myself as heavy as possible and dropped him. It took a while, but I got him.

Anyway, that play that thankfully got flagged reminded me of that.

Anyone else got any stories?

I have this feeling that we are going to score again, but it will be called back for holding, or unsportsmanlike, or illegal man downfield, or hands to the face, or….

Please prove me wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors