BC Gameday... | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, is there any chance that with a loss Dino would be fired?
if so I’m ready to fall on the sword if that’s what it takes to get Dino fired.

Seriously. It’s so old just seeing him stand there. Show some fire. Show some heart. Instead he stands there like a stooge
Dino, like JB, feel as safe as possible. There is no threat. Dino knows he is here next year whether we go 6-7, 7-6, or somehow 8-5. He cashed in back in 2018 and now is just going through the motions.

So in highschool I played against a dude named Cedric, I think he played QB for Nottingham? Anyway he was really tall, and I'm all of 5 foot 8. We went to middle school together and he didn't know I ended up at West Genny.

Anyway I came free on a corner blitz and to get him down basically jumped on his back, held on for dear life, and curled into the fetal position to make myself as heavy as possible and dropped him. It took a while, but I got him.

Anyway, that play that thankfully got flagged reminded me of that.

Anyone else got any stories?

I was smaller than you playing LB. Biggest kid on the other team, no idea how big he was but a hell of a lot bigger than me. Takes a pitch from the QB out wide and runs straight at me. I had just enough time to crap myself, he then completely levels me flat but I still stuck with my technique and tackled him. So I got completely leveled but he also didn’t get any further. Best I got.

Also, as a smaller guy. It’s funny how only guys twice my size ever want to fight me. They never want to fight guys their size but I’ve never been in a fight yet with someone my size.

an impartial observer would see how poorly coached this team is. How can the people in charge not see it. Firing this man and paying him 10million is less costly than having him bury this program for another year. Just another awful coaching hire since PP was let go
It seems like a lose-lose situation keeping him. They save the $10 million or whatever he is supposedly due, but if he goes 5-1 or 6-0 again with a reasonably winnable early season, then what?

Dino, like JB, feel as safe as possible. There is no threat. Dino knows he is here next year whether we go 6-7, 7-6, or somehow 8-5. He cashed in back in 2018 and now is just going through the motions.
Sometimes one wonders.

lol…BC had a receiver wide open 8 yards downfield, with a blocker next to him.

This defense sucks

Keeping him is so dumb. Who would he possibly be able to recruit next year knowing he is lame duck. No one. We think the cubbard is bare now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom