BC Gameday... | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The total screw up at the end of the half is going to cost us this game. BC is just dreadful and we’re losing to them.
6FDC54E4-36CF-4884-8342-99670882C301.jpeg

Keeping him is so dumb. Who would he possibly be able to recruit next year knowing he is lame duck. No one. We think the cubbard is bare now?
Will we even be able to tell if recruiting is bad?

On a positive note, if Bronco gets a new job Dino might be looking for another OC.

I hear willie taggart has some free time.

Yeah he’s clearly very hurt. He can’t move.
Then try someone else - Morgan looked good against ND a couple seasons ago.

We’ll be fine. We just need to convince a bunch of good transfers to come play their home games in the ACL Wireless Dome.

Oh, that was just mean.

Keeping him is so dumb. Who would he possibly be able to recruit next year knowing he is lame duck. No one. We think the cubbard is bare now?
That’s why he needs to be extended asap or fired before the bowl and get the process going asap on next steps

And if he was fired (1%) u can’t hire the staff. That would be a ridiculous move

First 6 weeks shrader runs that 3rd down for a TD, he is broken.
Even when he is on I can't stand Shrader needing to milk the clock down to zero on every play and never snapping it sooner or going quicker.

Then try someone else - Morgan looked good against ND a couple seasons ago.
I doubt it matters. We have one decent WR and a putrid OL.

The season melt down rests on the shoulders of not recruiting the trench’s. Undersized on d and absolutely undisciplined on o

Reactions: FAL
I hurt myself today . . . to see if I still feel. I focus on the game. The only thing, that's real. Dino tears a hole. That old familiar sting, try to cheer it all away, but I remember that we stink.

What have I become? An Orangeman fan. Everything I love goes away . . . in the end. We could have it all; my empire of Orange. Still they'll let you down; they will make you HURT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom