BC Gameday... | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when he is on I can't stand Shrader needing to milk the clock down to zero on every play and never snapping it sooner or going quicker.
Less snaps = less punishing sacks.
Self Preservation

We cannot get any worse. From 6-0 to 6-6. Think about that. I was heartbroken after Clemson. And that seems like an eternity ago.

Not to be dramatic, but I’m not spending anymore money on this program if Babers is the coach next year. No way will I be renewing season tickets.

If we are being honest and looking at the totality of circumstances, Babers is simply not a good coach. If the only reason to keep him around is the buyout, then this program is a joke.

I’m happy to host a bowl game in my backyard if the team wants. They can bunk up in the basement. Lots of room.
Better then where the team will end up.

get ready to lose to Uconn y’all!

If John Wildhack doesn't want to do anything then its time to take a long look at him and see if he is the right person for his job

Both our basketball and football programs need a change in leadership and if JW won’t do it then he needs to leave also

If John Wildhack doesn't want to do anything then its time to take a long look at him and see if he is the right person for his job
Who says that it’s his call, and doesn’t come from the higher ups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom