BC Gameday... | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even during this good drive the team is devoid of emotion. This team is so weird.

Dino isn’t Belichick. It’s not worth obsessing over. He’s had 7 years. Someone else can do as poorly. Maybe we strike gold.
Make this a destination for the next young offensive wizards. Get some entertaining football before they move on. Then repeat. Accept our fate as stepping stone school that will never again win a title.

It’s so weird. We look so inept forever. Then all of a sudden we just look like an elite offense for a quick spurt.

There we go good play call.

Need a stop from the D but they've been good tonight.

Can't believe that is our first TD of the game.

If he does nothing he should be fired. If the powers that be on the hill won’t let him he should resign.
No one, not me, not you, would resign a job like that because they wouldn't let them fire Dino. No one

Why not the quick pass again to Cooper? Shrader has lost a step or two. Not explosive at all . Our defense needs to make a play.

At least we haven’t had to complain about getting no calls down south of the mason dixon line tonight
We are playing in Boston. We will get you a map. Then I will tell you what the Florida cop said to me about Mass when I went to Florida to bury my Aunt. Their hatred for us is very real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom