BC QB could be out | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

BC QB could be out

Still can't believe some fans want us to play like BC. Solid team, but this style of play won't let you compete with the big boys in football anymore

You are spot on. If it was so successful, Clemson, FSU, Alabama, tOSU, UM, OU, UT, TAMU, USC, et al. would be using the same offense. If you cannot score 30 game in and game out and more when the opportunity presents itself, you will not hang with the powers. YOu may have a 17-28 or 17-35 game but you still lose.

If Brown is out against us, we should win.

I think we follow Clemson's game plan and we win, regardless. We will not win as big, we are Clemson lite, but we play similar games. Clemson had two close games, TAMU and Syracuse. TAMU is coached by Jimbo Fisher, who faced Clemson many times. They play a similar style.

We play a similar style (faster pace than average). Attack, attack and then attack.

I think we follow Clemson's game plan and we win, regardless. We will not win as big, we are Clemson lite, but we play similar games. Clemson had two close games, TAMU and Syracuse. TAMU is coached by Jimbo Fisher, who faced Clemson many times. They play a similar style.

We play a similar style (faster pace than average). Attack, attack and then attack.

My thoughts exactly and agreed

BC is just so limited with this style of play. They are never going to get the number of stud offensive lineman and TE's that will allow you to hang with the top teams in the ACC. At least Syracuse's offense will give them a chance in every game they play. This one was over before it began if they thought they were going to run Dillon 35 times right down their throat. Just not happening

Also, i'm sick of all this love Zach Allen gets. imho Alton Robinson is the best DE in the ACC and Kendall Coleman may not be 1st or 2nd team all-acc, but he is certainly 3rd team.

I thought BC had a punchers chance in this game, the minute Brown went out that ended. They are so one dimensional not it is crazy. They needed to utilize those big TE bigly to have that small punchers chance

DeVito won the FSU game even though they blow. It was his first go and a big deal.

you know you’re scared to play in the Carrier Dome next year.
Haha

ShadowyWetBoutu-size_restricted.gif

I like Syracuse’s chances on beating Clemson next year. Would not shock me if we won at all.
Cool. If the game is on a Friday night I would agree with you.

Can somebody tell me what the annoying music is between plays of the CLEM-BC game? Is it pumped in music or is it the band? It sounds terrible like some 1970s game show music.

Nobody except the people on this board would say that DeVito, our fricking backup QB, is as good as the QB on a contender that has been crushing everybody lately. However, we're feeling really good about football over here and it's a new and great feeling for us.

So yeah we're gonna crush you next year for sure when DeVito throws for 500 and 7 TDs.

Last edited:
If Pitt can beat Clemson on a Saturday, I'm pretty sure that SU is also capable of doing so.
Sure you do. Anything can happen in any given Saturday.

Sure you do. Anything can happen in any given Saturday.

It's all making sense now: Clemson lost to Alabama last year because the game was on a Monday, and not on a Saturday.

It's all making sense now: Clemson lost to Alabama last year because the game was on a Monday, and not on a Saturday.
Sure

LOL.. the whole Friday vs Saturday thing is just an excuse. I was in an airport before that game and next to a Clemson fan. I said it would be a good game and his response was “you are a basketball school”. My response was watch as we will win today and we did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom