BC QB could be out | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

BC QB could be out

LOL.. the whole Friday vs Saturday thing is just an excuse. I was in an airport before that game and next to a Clemson fan. I said it would be a good game and his response was “you are a basketball school”. My response was watch as we will win today and we did.

It is kind of amusing seeing the attempted straw grasping.

game is sealed, garbage time, should get some SU chatter here from Herbie and Fowler to close out the game cast.

Is Addazio content with losing by 20? I mean, why would he NOT go for it there?
He doesn't want to take the game away from the kids if they don't get it. Plenty of time on the clock still.

Edited to add: Also, wanted to get his defense back on the field, see if they could make something happen.

59186841-33F7-4F3C-A0F0-C19E43C3E37D.png

He doesn't want to take the game away from the kids if they don't get it. Plenty of time on the clock still.

Edited to add: Also, wanted to get his defense back on the field, see if they could make something happen.

Maybe he's playing for 3 more PR TDs?

I don’t know gbo - you seem a touch too confident after the last two vs us. Had the lead for a total of how long? 5 min in two years?

You know the confidence you had in Lawrence after he played in a few partial games? Same with us and DeVito.

I don’t know gbo - you seem a touch too confident after the last two vs us. Had the lead for a total of how long? 5 min in two years?

You know the confidence you had in Lawrence after he played in a few partial games? Same with us and DeVito.
Confidence in what?

The confidence in your freshman QB before he’d *really* earned it as the starter
Ohh I see what you're saying now. Yeah there's no difference in what I did. Good point.

Ok, I know I’m not alone because Twitter is going nuts over the nonstop ridiculousness of the BC Band.

I swear, if they do this the entire game in 2 weeks...

Not sure how we can get on Addazio after brown went out. when that happened, the night was over. if he is done for the year, just another element of the seas parting for us schedule wise, its uncanny and ww deserve it;)

he's ultra conservative - I'm not sure that he'd have done differently had Brown not been injured. BC had something like 24 yards of offense in the 1st half - that's dinosaur football. Hell, I bet the Bills have put u more yardage than that in every half they've played this year.

The 1-yd pass to the TE on 4th and 4 was vintage Addazio, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom