BC QB could be out | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

BC QB could be out

he's ultra conservative - I'm not sure that he'd have done differently had Brown not been injured. BC had something like 24 yards of offense in the 1st half - that's dinosaur football. Hell, I bet the Bills have put u more yardage than that in every half they've played this year.

The 1-yd pass to the TE on 4th and 4 was vintage Addazio, IMO.

Lol, i get it, but the BC offense has actually been dynamic this year with Dillon, brown, and some talent on the outside. they run alot of motion and misdirection and a few trickerations a game. After brown went out, they were finished, finito.

And assuming that it is Pitt (I believe they need to win at least one of their two remaining games to make it official) it will be the sixth consecutive year that a different team won the Coastal - Duke, GT, UNC, VT, Miami, and now Pitt.
:bat:

Another reason why there needs to be some change in the divisions until a change in the championship rule allows for no divisions.

The Big 12 is set-up nice since two of their three best teams will always wind up playing in the B12 championship game - something no other conference can guarantee.

Cheers,
Neil

It will be a close one, FSU is brutal

Not sure they are 'that' bad their only loss that wasn't to a ranked team (at the time) was against us.

BC putting up more of a fight tonight would have been nice as they wouldn't have dropped at all now they definitely can't lose to FSU and stay ranked IMO.

Clemson’s QB reminds me of Peyton Manning. not saying he gets to within 50% of his abilities but he makes all the throws. Kid will be a top top draft pick. Not sure that RPO offense is right for him. He’s a classic drop back guy.

Sure
I think u guys can beat bama. They haven’t been tested and u guys have the confidence to do it. I do look forward to playing u guys next year as I have said before we need to try and be what u guys have become. We need our defense more aggressive in line with yours. U guys have a class coach and a class program, I want that here too now lol. Hoping we throw a Dino and his asst. some money to keep them happy and here.

Ohh I see what you're saying now. Yeah there's no difference in what I did. Good point.
Funniest thing here is that our third stringer, Chance Amie, might be better than Devito according to coaches and Dungey.

Reactions: gbo
Funniest thing here is that our third stringer, Chance Amie, might be better than Devito according to coaches and Dungey.

I think the scuttlebut is that Chance is dynamic like Eric - but erratic like Eric too. While Tommy is by far the better thrower.

Should be an interesting competition next season - but I’d put a lot of money on Tommy.

I think the scuttlebut is that Chance is dynamic like Eric - but erratic like Eric too. While Tommy is by far the better thrower.

Should be an interesting competition next season - but I’d put a lot of money on Tommy.
Agreed.

Chance might have the best arm on the team. I've never heard anything except positives about his throwing ability and he, potentially, is the best runner of the three. He has "take it to the house" kind of speed. The coaches absolutely love him.

Btw, TD is a waaay better athlete than given credit. HCDB said that he might be faster than ED. It will come down to command of the offense and pocket presence/savvy. As long as the OL "reloads" rather than "rebuilds" TD will be fine. If the OL doesn't hold up their end then there is a Chance you might see Aimee get some run because of his dual threat/improvisational capabilities.

I think u guys can beat bama. They haven’t been tested and u guys have the confidence to do it. I do look forward to playing u guys next year as I have said before we need to try and be what u guys have become. We need our defense more aggressive in line with yours. U guys have a class coach and a class program, I want that here too now lol. Hoping we throw a Dino and his asst. some money to keep them happy and here.
No doubt. I love Dino and what he's building. You guys have a really chance to be a consistent presence in the Atlantic. The games have been tremendous against each other the last 2 years and I fully expect next year's to be the same way.

No doubt. I love Dino and what he's building. You guys have a really chance to be a consistent presence in the Atlantic. The games have been tremendous against each other the last 2 years and I fully expect next year's to be the same way.
It's gonna be fun.

'Til Dabo goes to Bama and... ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom