Bees | Syracusefan.com

Bees

goodroc

Starter
if you know more just give us a sign this one will work :bang:

He doesn't. He might have heard other peoples opinions being used as facts, but nobody knows anything that isn't out there. The factual truth-whatever that may be is known to maybe a few people.

I heard this morning, before reading any of the articles or hearing Fitzy's announcement was that they have nothing on Fine, but Fowler will be the one that falls because of all this. From a guy who works with ESPN in some capacity. Like others have said, if nobody new comes forward--they really have nothing on Bernie. The word of the two accusers gets less believable everyday. Not to say their lying, but their credibility is shot.

There are too many people involved now and I don't live in SYR anymore. Who is Fowler?

He doesn't. He might have heard other peoples opinions being used as facts, but nobody knows anything that isn't out there. The factual truth-whatever that may be is known to maybe a few people.

I heard this morning, before reading any of the articles or hearing Fitzy's announcement was that they have nothing on Fine, but Fowler will be the one that falls because of all this. From a guy who works with ESPN in some capacity. Like others have said, if nobody new comes forward--they really have nothing on Bernie. The word of the two accusers gets less believable everyday. Not to say their lying, but their credibility is shot.

Bees knows all! And I'm serious.

I'm sure Bees has heard things. I heard things when I lived in Syracuse back in the late 70s, early 80s. Not about Bernie and minors, mind you, but unsubstantiated rumors that I won't repeat here. And while I knew people that had some knowledge of the SU athletics department (and local law enforcement) I was never connected connected to the degree that Bees is. The reasons I am not 100% sold that the allegations are BS is 1) that Bees is concerned and 2) life experiences that have demonstrated that you don't always know people the way you think you know people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom