Being primarily a football fan... | Syracusefan.com

Being primarily a football fan...

Cusester

Starter
I don't come on the basketball board all that often but after looking around today something stood out to me. This board has become very similar to the football board during Paul Pasqualoni's last few seasons. If any of you haven't been on the football board recently, check it out. There is very little criticism of the staff and almost total belief that we are headed in the right direction. I don't see any of that on this side, although I'm sure there are a lot of you that believe in Jim and staff. PP still has supporters on the football side. I sincerely hope that KS and JW handle the transition, whenever it comes, better than the previous administration.

I don't come on the basketball board all that often but after looking around today something stood out to me. This board has become very similar to the football board during Paul Pasqualoni's last few seasons. If any of you haven't been on the football board recently, check it out. There is very little criticism of the staff and almost total belief that we are headed in the right direction. I don't see any of that on this side, although I'm sure there are a lot of you that believe in Jim and staff. PP still has supporters on the football side. I sincerely hope that KS and JW handle the transition, whenever it comes, better than the previous administration.

It's gone downhill quick over here. It used to be a pretty nice place.

822c430f76db5224b361fb7d6779cb2b_12-morgan-freeman-memes-hes-right-you-know_800-598.jpeg

Let me say again how much I love Dino Babers.