Belford | Syracusefan.com

Belford

VaSaltine

Starter
This kid clearly loves Syracuse. Why haven't we offers him? Grades? Talent? On paper he seems like he'd be a great commit especially considering who he pals around with.

He also missed Syracuse's camp but has made many others.

Its g
This kid clearly loves Syracuse. Why haven't we offers him? Grades? Talent? On paper he seems like he'd be a great commit especially considering who he pals around with.
otta be grades or a character issue we don't know about. My guess is grades.Character is somewhat subjective unless its Doug's. idea and team rules.

He also missed Syracuse's camp but has made many others.

If he loves Syracuse then maybe he'll get up here over the next two weeks for a workout.

I think their offense didn't pass to much either. I could be wrong though. He mentioned in an interview that as Tottenville's #1 next year he will be getting all of the throws. His measurables sure are good.

When you have Edwards in the backfield and Cornelius as your number one what do you do? The kid is a legit athlete that had to wait behind a pretty good D-1 caliber receiver.
Not only that but there were QB issues at Tottenville too ... injuries if I recall. Its not exactly like the Pirates throw it all that much anyway ... heck Cornelius was lucky to get as many thrown in his direction as he did ...

When you have Edwards in the backfield and Cornelius as your number one what do you do? The kid is a legit athlete that had to wait behind a pretty good D-1 caliber receiver.

Right but one would assume that A.C. had the opposing teams best cover corner on him (Wayne Morgan) which would leave Belfort vs the other guy.

Again, he looks the part but shouldn't he be open and accidentally catch more than 7 passes? Maybe the staff wants to see him in person and/or what kind of numbers he puts up this year as "the guy".

Right but one would assume that A.C. had the opposing teams best cover corner on him (Wayne Morgan) which would leave Belfort vs the other guy.

Again, he looks the part but shouldn't he be open and accidentally catch more than 7 passes? Maybe the staff wants to see him in person and/or what kind of numbers he puts up this year as "the guy".

That would be a conclusion one could draw but honestly I think they had problems in general throwing the ball that had nothing to do with the WRs ... if I recall their QB at one point couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat ...

That would be a conclusion one could draw but honestly I think they had problems in general throwing the ball that had nothing to do with the WRs ... if I recall their QB at one point couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat ...
At one point, Cornelius himself had to line up at QB

He's going camp here at some point. Hopefully will get an offer, his offer list certainly looks very D1 to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom