Ben Barrett and CBA on now vs Mansfield (MA) on TWCS | Syracusefan.com

Ben Barrett and CBA on now vs Mansfield (MA) on TWCS

I know it is CBA's first drive, but Barrett is standing up everyone that he is up against. His man hasn't gotten past him. He has some long arms.

what position is he playing?

Left tackle. Mansfield isn't big but he is doing what he should be doing against a 6'1, 230lb kid

Holy crap. Next town over from me. Unless it's being played in CNY...

being played in the dome as a double header after NH and JD, which JD won by alot, but looked pretty awful

BTW, coach Mac's grandson, Macky's little brother, is starting at QB for CBA, 6'4" 215lb .

BTW, coach Mac's grandson, Macky's little brother, is starting at QB for CBA, 6'4" 215lb .
that's a big freshman. Why doesn't he play center?

J-D won the opener over New Hartford 51-6.
It wasn't close, but JD and NH looked awful. Not really the creme of the crop in S3. Watching S4 all my life, especially Class D and C, they looked very beatable. Surprised this Mansfield team is holding with CBA, they are not very big.

I kind of like the looks of Cam. He seems to have good pocket sense and can throw on the run and under duress.

It wasn't close, but JD and NH looked awful. Not really the creme of the crop in S3. Watching S4 all my life, especially Class D and C, they looked very beatable. Surprised this Mansfield team is holding with CBA, they are not very big.

They are the two time Massachusetts state champions, so they must be pretty good. This is a great game. When you play someone from another state, you never know how they will match-up and these teams seem well-matched.

TWCS notes that Macpherson just threw to Kirby Dar Dar. Is there any chance Dar Dar has a son/nephew in the Syracuse area?

CBA loses by a handful, and BB looks good in this outing. Mansfield is a good squad. 2x state champs in MA. Cam Mac looks better than the game he had, as well as BB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom