Best play of game... | Syracusefan.com

Best play of game...

cto

Administrator
I will admit that I did not watch the entire SU game. A remote control that allowed me to switch to Michigan Stadium for an exiting game, two intense teams and two great marching bands that never stopped playing -- was just too much of a temptation.

However, I did see about 3/4 of the SU game, and only one SU play stands out in my mind: Ross Krautman (smallest guy on the field) forcing out of bounds a kick returner who was on his way to a sure tounchdone.

Pretty sad when your best play is made on DEFENSE (so to speak) by your kicker.

I will admit that I did not watch the entire SU game. A remote control that allowed me to switch to Michigan Stadium for an exiting game, two intense teams and two great marching bands that never stopped playing -- was just too much of a temptation.

However, I did see about 3/4 of the SU game, and only one SU play stands out in my mind: Ross Krautman (smallest guy on the field) forcing out of bounds a kick returner who was on his way to a sure tounchdone.

Pretty sad when your best play is made on DEFENSE (so to speak) by your kicker.
After i saw that i was calling for Krautman to be the deep guy on the next kock return

After i saw that i was calling for Krautman to be the deep guy on the next kock return
chip is the steve tasker of kock returns

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

chip is the steve tasker of kock returns

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Was that a really funny typo...or was that intentional????

Unfortunately, the last thing I want Krautman to do is sprint with his bad hammy, he jogged back to the sideline gingerly.

Sadly the play made me think of how bad the Big East really is when a kick returner gets run down by a kicker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom