Best sounds to sleep to... | Syracusefan.com

Best sounds to sleep to...

Combination of fire and police sirens, circling helicopters, a drum circle, dogs barking, random gunshots, women screaming as they are brutally raped, and swordfighting, and an EKG monitor.

Combination of fire and police sirens, circling helicopters, a drum circle, dogs barking, random gunshots, women screaming as they are brutally raped, and swordfighting, and an EKG monitor.
Soo... Detroit?

Not the coyotes that came around last night around 10 pm or so. But the silence after that was perfection.

I love the sound of hollowing coyotes and coye dogs.

Once we got the cat inside it was fine, but there were a few tense moments until the idiot made the smart decision and came in.

Once we got the cat inside it was fine, but there were a few tense moments until the idiot made the smart decision and came in.
Hey mann... survival of the fittest. One time I came outside to my dog hiding under the car being circled by a coyote. Son as that effer saw me he took off fast. As soon as I saw him I took off fast too. To get a weapon ( which I think was a hockey stick or a shovel.) I'm glad he ran away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom