Best vacation spots | Syracusefan.com

Best vacation spots

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Another way to break up the Fab posts...

We need to go somewhere warm, this -30, -40 degree winter is killing me! I was thinking Hawaii, but I dont know anything about the different islands. The wife doesnt care where we go as long as its warm, and there is sunlight.

Where do you guys like to vacation?

I like cedar point but that's only because I love roller coasters and its amazing to see the lake around you.

We need to go somewhere warm, this -30, -40 degree winter is killing me! I was thinking Hawaii, but I dont know anything about the different islands. The wife doesnt care where we go as long as its warm, and there is sunlight.

We honeymooned in Costa Rica in 2010 and absolutely loved it.

I like cedar point but that's only because I love roller coasters and its amazing to see the lake around you.

We did Cedar Point on our way to Alaska. Great park, til the tornado warnings came lol

My wife and I spent our honeymoon in Tulum, Mexico. It was gorgeous, about an hour and a half south of Cancun with several Mayan ruins around there.

My wife and I spent our honeymoon in Tulum, Mexico. It was gorgeous, about an hour and a half south of Cancun with several Mayan ruins around there.

I think she is scared of Mexico with everything that has been in the news.. I've always wanted to do the Cancun thing, but I think I should have knocked it out before I got married lol

Chamonix France.

Italian Lake Country. Lago di Garda specifically.

I am sitting in the airport in San Juan, PR right now, waiting for my connecting flight to Virgin Gorda with my wife for our last trip before our first child is born. Never been before, but hope it is nice!

A cruise. Nothing better, not even close (IMO). 7 days to the Caribbean.

Just got back from Puerto Rico last week. Pretty solid as far as winter vacations go. It's closer than Hawaii and you don't need a passport.

We did Cedar Point on our way to Alaska. Great park, til the tornado warnings came lol
Haha that's funny, when I went in 2008 it rained on and off the whole week which sucked but riding millenium force in the front seat while it was pouring was an experience ill never forget. Rain hurts when your going 90 mph lol

ocho rios (jamaica) was a fun trip for in the states i used to vacation with family in marco island florid and really enjoyed it. nice beaches lots to do thats not disney related but still fun for the whole fam.

It hurts the pockets but Australia was freaking awesome when I went. The Sydney Opera House, scuba diving in the Great barrier reef and seeing the Aborigines was something I will never forget

Didnt even think about a cruise.. Neither of us have been on one before.. Might be the way to go

I am sitting in the airport in San Juan, PR right now, waiting for my connecting flight to Virgin Gorda with my wife for our last trip before our first child is born. Never been before, but hope it is nice!
oh man are you going to be happy. Be sure to see the "Baths" a surreal huge rock formation there (where I proposed to the Mrs.). Great great place. If time check out Anagada island nearby and eat the lobster on the beach.

mehhhhhh... they are alright.

My favorite place to go is Charleston S.C. SOmething about that place makes me happier than a pig in __it. But i've never left continental North America so I'm a bit limited.

My favorite place to go is Charleston S.C. SOmething about that place makes me happier than a pig in __it. But i've never left continental North America so I'm a bit limited.

If you never left N.A what kind of cruise did you go on?

Isle of Palms baby next to Charleston. Another favorite place as I couldn't agree more. One of my old friends from here (the 'Cuse) lives there now so it's the site of my WGHS buds and I's annual dude escape for 4 days in March. Always a great time down there.

how bout walmart they got heat there.

Agree 100%, been there twice. Awesome spot. Don't know how safe it is now though. My brother got married in Tulum

Great clean beaches, Great fishing as well, bone fish. Not many people either which is great.

DR isn't bad in the right spots

Be sure to see the "Baths" a surreal huge rock formation there (where I proposed to the Mrs.)

Ahhh, isn't that sweet. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom