Beverage of choice for this evening's viewing | Syracusefan.com

Beverage of choice for this evening's viewing

Orangello

Hall of Fame
Carta Blanca and yes...I have a 12 pack in case this gets really ugly. Hoping our guys really show up tonight.

Either some microbrew, or Gin & Tonic w/ lime. Bombay Sapphire

Got into the Jaeger at the bar last night... so think I'm gonna go with some vino tonight... got a couple bottles ready to go to numb my temper if we come out flat. Hope I won't need it.

Either Sam Adams Octoberfest or Stoli and 7. Whichever one the kids want.

I thought you were going to go ACC on us...like a mint julip or something.

You should give the Rebel Yell a try. Another wheated bourbon that IMHO is very underated. Oh, and it is Keith Richard's favorite.

I'll give that a try when I'm out. Thanks.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I'll give that a try when I'm out. Thanks.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

One of my favorites. Surprisingly smooth for a very economical alcohol. A little bit of an aftertaste, but we aren't exactly talking Walker Blue.

I was hoping the wife was coming home with Sam Adams Octoberfest - got Magic Hat seasonal sampler instead so... just finished their irish red and now hitting their "ourtoberfest"

I was hoping the wife was coming home with Sam Adams Octoberfest - got Magic Hat seasonal sampler instead so... just finished their irish red and now hitting their "ourtoberfest"

Shipyard haedless Horseman (Pumpkin) is much better than Magic Hat

Nothin' special... just some nice ice cold 16oz ML aluminum cans to go with my very nice San Cristobal cigar. :)

Several micro brew IPAs - Hoptimous Prime, Victory Hop Wallop, some others I can't remember...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom