Big 10 expansion ? slip of the tongue? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Big 10 expansion ? slip of the tongue?

OU can't go anywhere without taking their lil buddy OSU all word is they are attached at the hip

Imminent B1G expansion... 10% of time, it happens every time.

quickmemebrianfantana.jpg

I'm hearing it's imminent, though things may change quickly.

This just in from my source high up in NASA (codenamed NASA DUDE): OU to B1G any day now. Things can change quickly, hold on for a wild ride.

Two points: A) NASA dudes are really smart and aren't allowed to be wrong. 2) You saw it on the internet, you know it's true!

This just in from my source high up in NASA (codenamed NASA DUDE): OU to B1G any day now. Things can change quickly, hold on for a wild ride.

Two points: A) NASA dudes are really smart and aren't allowed to be wrong. 2) You saw it on the internet, you know it's true!

I know NASA Dude, he is never wrong -- told me that Pluto was being dropped from the Solar System League six months before it hit the mainstream media.

I know NASA Dude, he is never wrong -- told me that Pluto was being dropped from the Solar System League six months before it hit the mainstream media.

Top that, WVA DUDE, SWAIM AND CHIP BROWN! None of them had that in their realignment predictions.

funny-dear-nasa-big-enough-pluto-planet.jpg

I'm also hearing chatter about Pluto to the Big East. Would cover that Kuiper Belt market.

funny-dear-nasa-big-enough-pluto-planet.jpg

I'm also hearing chatter about Pluto to the Big East. Would cover that Kuiper Belt market.
I assume this is a long term move, with little expected benefit in the near term. What says your source?

OU can't go anywhere without taking their lil buddy OSU all word is they are attached at the hip

That may be the word, but the reality of recent expansion is that many of those old "deals" are out of play now.

I thought Uranus was in the B12.
No, that's Texas. It's easy to confuse crap schools. However, they are under consideration if the Big 12 decides to expand, along with UConn, USF, and Cincy.

An Iowa source did report that travel to WVU is long, arduous, and definitely otherworldly, so adding Uranus would not be a stretch.

An Iowa source did report that travel to WVU is long, arduous, and definitely otherworldly, so adding Uranus would not be a stretch.

I'm pretty sure that the B12 decided that inter-planetary conference games would be travel cost prohibitive. So you can scratch Uranus.

(I know. That was a long way to go for a pretty bad joke.)

That may be the word, but the reality of recent expansion is that many of those old "deals" are out of play now.

The OK state government would never allow it one of the sticking points a couple of years ago when the PAC tried to kill the Bevo was OU couldn't accept the deal unless OSU received and invite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom