Big Drop In Donor Rank | Syracusefan.com

Big Drop In Donor Rank

BVille44

All Conference
I decided to check my donor rank this morning and much to my surprise it has dropped 5000 spots in a week. A friend of mine checked his donor rank and he dropped by more than 5000.

Since 1999 my donor rank has ranged between 1700 and 2400. As of this morning I am ranked 7123.

Not good news for the reseating process since it appears people are either making large one time donations or purchasing basketball season tickets which result in a $500 donation per seat.

Last edited:
I decided to check my donor rank this morning and much to my surprise it has dropped 5000 spots in a week. A friend of mine checked his donor rank and he dropped by more than 5000.

Since 1999 my donor rank has ranged between 1700 and 2400. As of this morning I am ranked 7123.

Not good news for the reseating process since it appears people are either making large one time donations or purchasing basketball season tickets which result in a $500 donation per seat.

It’s because there is some testing going on by probably sidearm. Not to worry. Mine dropped 8500 places since last week. I doubt 8500 new donors came along in one week. At one point yesterday I was 6th. LOL.

Your points are correct

Your donor rank is incorrect

I can just see the soap opera unfolding when a first time STH suddenly benefits from a computer glitch.

It’s because there is some testing going on by probably sidearm. Not to worry. Mine dropped 8500 places since last week. I doubt 8500 new donors came along in one week. At one point yesterday I was 6th. LOL.
same here. went down about 7-8k. but i never reached number 6 lol

I'm 3,955 but that might be accurate. No idea. It's been forever since I've checked.

I was 10 yesterday LOL

I’m now 7,000 something…

I know someone who donates well more than me and they are ranked 10,000 something today LOL
Thanks for the update.

did it change within your group or within the over all?

I mean to be like 8000 you would have to be a the orange teammmate level right? There are only 7000 above that level in Varsity and above to begin with..

Not really clear to me is there 30000 donors for fball or the bball/fball combined. Its implied its both? I mean for a couple hundred dollars i could jump up a whole level if i felt the need..

Well this is interesting.

IMG_7084.jpeg

Interesting. I moved up to #2 (freaking Weitsman)
I am totally kidding.

I was going to call then I realized it wasn't worth bothering anybody over it, I get what I need and want at my current ranking, definitely something is wrong, but they were not going to put my name on anything other then maybe a post it note so mehhh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom