Big East Basketball | Syracusefan.com

Big East Basketball

This is awesome

I love it. We really should play Nova and Uconn every year. Throw Gtown in there even though they are mid major like but these games are awesome. Play at least one of these games every year at the Garden and many happy Cuse fans!

Cuse

53 points ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Yeah...we really crapped the bed in the 2nd half. Tough to win when two of our supposedly best 3 pt shooters can at the best hit iron!!!!

I love it. We really should play Nova and Uconn every year. Throw Gtown in there even though they are mid major like but these games are awesome. Play at least one of these games every year at the Garden and many happy Cuse fans!

Cuse

Nah.

I'd rather get a coach like Oats post Boeheim. Be a national team. Take the spot UVA and Ville have had. We aren't Uconn and folding football.

Unless we make a moronic decision to give the job to a former player theres a bunch of guys who will put us back there immediately.

I'll take Gonzaga in Seattle vs games like tonight. We can play Nova in March. Rotate the MSG opponent Nova one year Kentucky the next UCLA the year after etc. Don't play in MSG unless its a weekend we are New Yorks College Team. Gross knew how to market the BB team.

Miss it - I know we needed to move to the ACC for our football and overall money etc - but our football program is mediocre and our basketball program may have actually been better if we stayed in the current Big East - Nova is a better program than SU at the current time - The Big East is working great for them - while we're a middle of the road conference team in the ACC...I long for the 80s - so much better college basketball...ahh well - this team will fight hard and will have their ups and downs this year - Let's Go Orange!

I would play 2 games against Nova, UConn, and Georgetown every year with one of the games at MSG. Syracuse basketball is made for MSG games.

Interesting that we’re 4-10 at msg post big east. Must be our karmic payback for bolting

Interesting that we’re 4-10 at msg post big east. Must be our karmic payback for bolting

Coincidently our recruiting and talent have dipped in that time. I do think a part of this program was lost when we left the Big East unfortunately. Games like last night are exactly what I miss most from the Big East. ACC will never feel like “home”.

The drop is not coincidence. A blind man could see it coming. The Beast of the East became the whos that? of the ACC. I shouted it from the dorm tops. We sold out the basketball team to try to resurrect the football team. Unfortunately, there were no better options.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom