Big East set to release Men's BB Schedule on Wednesday | Syracusefan.com

Big East set to release Men's BB Schedule on Wednesday

Sneak Peak at National TV games:

http://www.bigeast.org/News/tabid/4...tionally-televised-mens-basketball-games.aspx

SU at Nova, Wed Jan 11. 7 PM, ESPN2

Pitt at SU, Mon Jan 16, 7:30 PM, ESPN

SU at ND, Sat Jan 21, 6 PM, ESPN

SU at Cincinnati, Mon Jan 23, 7 PM ESPN
WV at SU, Sat Jan 28, 1 PM, ESPNU

SU at St Johns, Sat Feb 4, Noon, ESPN

GTown at SU, Web Feb 8, 7 PM, ESPN

UConn at SU, Sat Feb 11, 1 PM, CBS

SU at Louisville, Mon Feb 13, 7 PM, ESPN

SU at Rutgers, Sun Feb 19, 1 PM, ESPN

SU at UConn, Sat Feb 25, 9 PM, ESPN

Louisville at SU, Sat March 3, 4 PM, CBS.

Full schedule due out at 1 PM.

damn they screwed us on the @nova again, that has to be a saturday game every year!

damn they screwed us on the @nova again, that has to be a saturday game every year!

After the Sixers and the Flyers, Nova is third fiddle at Wachovia. I'm sure they set up the schedule on the assumption that the NBA was going to play.

Absolutely LOVE the fact that UConn and Louisville games are on Saturdays at the Dome and the fact that they are on CBS brings back those memories of the late 80's and early 90's. Should be huge crowds for both games (dare I say record-breaking crowds?) and you can tell that the Big East expects SU and Louisville to be the top 2 teams fighting for the regular season championship (yeah I know UConn has Drummond but I still think they're 3rd) since we play them on the last Saturday of the regular season. I know football season is here but this has me PUMPED for hoops season!

Sneak Peak at National TV games:

http://www.bigeast.org/News/tabid/4...tionally-televised-mens-basketball-games.aspx

SU at Nova, Wed Jan 11. 7 PM, ESPN2

Pitt at SU, Mon Jan 16, 7:30 PM, ESPN

SU at ND, Sat Jan 21, 6 PM, ESPN

WV at SU, Sat Jan 28, 1 PM, ESPNU

SU at St Johns, Sat Feb 4, Noon, ESPN

GTown at SU, Web Feb 8, 7 PM, ESPN

UConn at SU, Sat Feb 11, 1 PM, CBS

SU at Louisville, Mon Feb 13, 7 PM, ESPN

SU at Rutgers, Sun Feb 19, 1 PM, ESPN

SU at UConn, Sat Feb 25, 9 PM, ESPN

Louisville at SU, Sat March 3, 4 PM, CBS.

Full schedule due out at 1 PM.

When was the last time we had 2 CBS games in one year? And both at home. Also nice that the last game of the year is a home game on there as well. Just too bad it's not G'Town, then it'd be an old-school season ender.

no new years day game this year? rats

Absolutely LOVE the fact that UConn and Louisville games are on Saturdays at the Dome and the fact that they are on CBS brings back those memories of the late 80's and early 90's. Should be huge crowds for both games (dare I say record-breaking crowds?) and you can tell that the Big East expects SU and Louisville to be the top 2 teams fighting for the regular season championship (yeah I know UConn has Drummond but I still think they're 3rd) since we play them on the last Saturday of the regular season. I know football season is here but this has me PUMPED for hoops season!

Boo to those regional CBS games!

After the Sixers and the Flyers, Nova is third fiddle at Wachovia. I'm sure they set up the schedule on the assumption that the NBA was going to play.

Back in the olden days, we would play 'Nova at noon on Saturday and the Flyers/Sixers would play that night. McFadden's (ask Jake for directions) will be losing a lot of SU revenue.

Boo to those regional CBS games!
Agreed.

CBS might have some nostalgic appeal, but many of their Saturday broadcasts only get play in the Northeast, their production is poor, and they cut to commercial way to frequently.

I dislike the Worldwide Leader, but they do a much better job with college basketball broadcasts.

(Thankfully I'll be at both games, but I won't be celebrating for the people who have to watch CBS.)

Kudos to the Big East for getting the schedule out early, though. Late August must be some kind of record.

I'm really happy they got this out early for otto's army-planning purposes. Looks like @StJ or @Rutgers are our only good options for a road trip this year unless we can somehow crack Storrs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom