Bilas | Syracusefan.com

Bilas

He is right. He said it was the technical foul that ended the game. There were some bad no calls on Duke. I thought Grant was mugged all night..

He's right. You have to T JB up.

But, the refs should try to at least pretend to be competent. I mean, contact our end. No foul!!! Contact on their end. Foul!!

It happened repeatedly all night.

Good for JB. Who cares. They deserved it.

He is right. He said it was the technical foul that ended the game. There were some bad no calls on Duke. I thought Grant was mugged all night..

My gripe is him calling the play tonight close while the one at the Dome was a clear foul. He can call them like he sees them...but it's clear his Duke degree biases his commentary

The call that he argued wasn't really that bad, I have no problem with that call. It was the two in a row against Mike G that were incorrectly called. I have idea why he chose that moment to freak out. When was his last technical? It's been years. Really odd.

Why are you mad at Bilas? Bilas' point wasn't about what the right foul call was, his point is that a head coach can't be at half court yelling at refs in that situation because your team is still in the game. It obviously has to get called a technical foul and those four free throws did in fact end the game.

For the record I'm very pro-Boeheim but that wasn't a good moment for him.

Bias is a friend and fan of Boeheim. He told it like it was; a coach can't behave like that, particularly at a moment like that.
dude can eat K's anus. he has no problem calling out our BS calls... Dude is full of shitt

BILAS.

Vitale was more reasonable than him.

When you come out of a Duke screwjob, and Dickie V call it for what it is, you really got "d over.

JB's actions led to the T and the ejection. He lost his sheeeit at the end of the game.

I used to like Bilas but he was blatantly a Duke alumni tonight. Saying the block at the end of the game up at the dome was definitely a foul and saying that the charge on Fair was close and the charge earlier that was a three point play by Parker was a block on silent G. I loss all respect for him tonight.

The call that he argued wasn't really that bad, I have no problem with that call. It was the two in a row against Mike G that were incorrectly called. I have idea why he chose that moment to freak out. When was his last technical? It's been years. Really odd.
what are you talking about? he freaked out because cj made a shot and should have had a free throw to give us the lead, which was made into a charge. I reiterate, what the are you talking about?

Bias is a friend and fan of Boeheim. He told it like it was; a coach can't behave like that, particularly at a moment like that.

I don't have a problem with him saying this, I have a problem with the fouls calls that he said were fouls at the dome and here today.

Bilas lost me at the end. How many times could he say that JB made the team lose by his reaction?
How about the refs making the right calls and there wouldn't be such reactions?

Why are you mad at Bilas? Bilas' point wasn't about what the right foul call was, his point is that a head coach can't be at half court yelling at refs in that situation because your team is still in the game. It obviously has to get called a technical foul and those four free throws did in fact end the game.

For the record I'm very pro-Boeheim but that wasn't a good moment for him.

I agree. Bilas has always been a level headed guy and genuinely likes Boeheim and SU. I'm too am OK with Boeheim showing the emotion he did to some extent, but that is what sealed the fate of a team who's guards just could not generate enough offense. Bad calls happen and he just lost it. Perhaps his team will come out with some fight on Monday night. They need a little fire.

Thats the entire point. Mike was the primary defender and had position and they call a block. Hood is a secondary defender and they call a charge. Bullshit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom