Bilas | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Bilas

BuffOrange said:
I don't know if anyone listens to Bill Simmons' podcast, but he has a bit impersonating a generic "talking head guy" spilling useless drivel. For some reason that voice pops into my head when I hear/read "Look, your coach just can't do that in that situation". Really? Why not exactly? Bilas or anyone else saying the technicals were bigger than the charge, are just wrong. The difference between tied or up 1 and down 2 is a whole lot greater than the difference between down 2 and a guaranteed loss. It's not really a matter of opinion - there's plenty of sound win probability stuff available for everyone to see. SportsCenter just said it was a 1 in 18 shot to win w/out the technicals. Granted, that's probably significant enough that I wouldn't want to forfeit a national championship game but whatever. Also, this.

Didn't hear or see anyone say that. What they said was the game wasn't over when the charge was called but it was after the technicals.

Didn't hear or see anyone say that. What they said was the game wasn't over when the charge was called but it was after the technicals.

Nope, just re-wound the sportscenter segment:
"Now the charge was a big play. But what was a bigger play was the two T's".
Direct quote.

BuffOrange said:
Nope, just re-wound the sportscenter segment: "Now the charge was a big play. But what was a bigger play was the two T's". Direct quote.

Who said it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom