Billboard on 690W Midler Ave exit | Syracusefan.com

Billboard on 690W Midler Ave exit

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
CC478808-9A2C-48CE-A545-89BF58526BE0.jpeg

That’s near the Brooklyn Pickle. We should gather there every Saturday in the off-season to eat heartily and pay homage to our deliverer.
But seriously, who is paying for this? The University I guess. Very cool.

That’s near the Brooklyn Pickle. We should gather there every Saturday in the off-season to eat heartily and pay homage to our deliverer.
But seriously, who is paying for this? The University I guess. Very cool.
Incredible riggies on Thursdays

I agree,future mayor of Syracuse and possibly governor of NYS.
I remember the early 80's when coach macpherson was so well liked but the team was getting murdered on the field. Somebody said if coach Mac could make us a winner again, he would be made mayor. What a magical time to see the team's transformation. Now it's happening again. Wow!

Incredible riggies on Thursdays

Whaaaat? Did not know that.

I need to find a way to be in Cuse in a Thursday. I like to be up on all the top Riggies spots.

Dino should get a sandwich named after him at the Brooklyn Pickle.

Whaaaat? Did not know that.

I need to find a way to be in Cuse in a Thursday. I like to be up on all the top Riggies spots.

Dino should get a sandwich named after him at the Brooklyn Pickle.
They serve “daily specials” during the work week. The spanish rice is solid. The riggies are very good, just wish they’d shred the chicken. Key.

Keen eye CL, you may be right. Still a good message on the billboard no matter it's origins.
Yeah, I'm guessing it isn't since there is no block S anywhere on the billboard, or anything saying "Syracuse University". Just a big picture of Dino which tells me that whoever put it up likely was not affiliated.

Yeah, I'm guessing it isn't since there is no block S anywhere on the billboard, or anything saying "Syracuse University". Just a big picture of Dino which tells me that whoever put it up likely was not affiliated.

I’m betting a business or a booster.

I think Dino is having the time of his life right now - really likes CNY.

I assume he’s enjoying the outpouring of happiness after the extension news.

I would.

Quite the celebration. With good reason.