Bills 2024 Thread - Misery loves company | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Bills 2024 Thread - Misery loves company

1st day of training camp! Excited to see how the offense comes together and who wins the starting safety spots. Still plenty of talent on this team
4 friends drove down from Cuse for it. I had a ticket but wasn’t sure my schedule so reacted a little quickly at the time and bailed, unfortunately.

I'm not personally worried about DE but agreed about Safety. And yeah Bass needs to have a bounce back season
DE is listed only because there's a lot of unknown.

I think there are enough capable bodies there but between Miller (who knows), Epenesa (needs to become more consistent), Rousseau (can he take a step to becoming a top level guy), and then the lack of depth (Smoot - is he recovered from the injury? If so that's a big addition).

I think LB will be fine if Milano is in good shape and even if he is, I think we have some depth there. I also think CB with the 3 we have on the boundary plus Johnson in the slot we are in decent shape. Not a ton of depth but I think that is probably normal across most teams. DT I think we are in better shape than last year there with Austin Johnson an upgrade from Jordan Phillips. Plus the rookie.

Just a lot of unknowns at DE & S for me.

4 friends drove down from Cuse for it. I had a ticket but wasn’t sure my schedule so reacted a little quickly at the time and bailed, unfortunately.

That's a bummer, I'm hoping to get to one practice while they're still in Roch one of these years

DE is listed only because there's a lot of unknown.

I think there are enough capable bodies there but between Miller (who knows), Epenesa (needs to become more consistent), Rousseau (can he take a step to becoming a top level guy), and then the lack of depth (Smoot - is he recovered from the injury? If so that's a big addition).

I think LB will be fine if Milano is in good shape and even if he is, I think we have some depth there. I also think CB with the 3 we have on the boundary plus Johnson in the slot we are in decent shape. Not a ton of depth but I think that is probably normal across most teams. DT I think we are in better shape than last year there with Austin Johnson an upgrade from Jordan Phillips. Plus the rookie.

Just a lot of unknowns at DE & S for me.

Def still some uncertainity at DE which I understand. I actually think Von played well vs KC in the playoffs and think he'll contribute much more than last year. Rousseau has always gotten dinged up but when healthy has been pretty productive when factoring in run defense. I think regardless if Babich or McDermott call plays, the defense will be aggressive when healthy like they were in the early part of last season.

My darkest moment in Bills fandom. No. Not wide right. It was a valiant effort that came up just short.

It was this. The stupid , idiotic , moronic, indefensible decision to start sack master Rob Johnson over Flutie. The football Gods were watching that day.

Don't wanna read to much In a preseason game but not a great offensive performance to say the least.

Also Buffalo has to get someone else in at backup QB, Mitch and the other dude Buchele looked horrible

Also Buffalo has to get someone else in at backup QB, Mitch and the other dude Buchele looked horrible
Couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn.

That said, penalties and special teams have me much more annoyed. Again, don’t want to read too much into it but Bass kickoffs were terrible, punter had two shanks, and there were multiple penalties on the unit and in general. Didn’t look like the team was prepared to play at all.

Couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn.

That said, penalties and special teams have me much more annoyed. Again, don’t want to read too much into it but Bass kickoffs were terrible, punter had two shanks, and there were multiple penalties on the unit and in general. Didn’t look like the team was prepared to play at all.
Our kicker is Bass. If you remove the B

I would like to see them draft the backup QB eventually now that Allen is older

I see we still love that garbage shot gun handoff to the rb for loss of yardage on short down situations. Yeah .. yeah . Yeah I know it’s preseason but that’s legit whey we run regular season as well. That play is for lazy coordinators

Ugh horrible but not at all surprising. You could see as soon as it happened it wasn't gonna be good. Second lost season in a row for Milano, massive loss. Seems unlikely he will be able to make it back but I guess there's always that hope.

Terrible loss

Time for another LB to step up

Bills do have fairly good depth at LB after last years LB injury debacle but clearly this is a massive loss. No way to sugar coat it. Buffalo does have some cap room, may need to make a move especially with the safety position already an injury mess.

Bills do have fairly good depth at LB after last years LB injury debacle but clearly this is a massive loss. No way to sugar coat it. Buffalo does have some cap room, may need to make a move especially with the safety position already an injury mess.

Yeah Bernard is a stud at least and D Will has a year of experience now. Might see a move similar to getting Rasul last year

edit: Plus maybe someone decent gets let go during cutdown day.

McDermott was pretty shaken. He knows what this means. They are going to have to score 30 plus to win

Ugh horrible but not at all surprising. You could see as soon as it happened it wasn't gonna be good. Second lost season in a row for Milano, massive loss. Seems unlikely he will be able to make it back but I guess there's always that hope.
Injuries was the main concern with Milano's big contract, and so far it's blown up on us big time. It's not his fault- they are legit, serious injuries. Very frustrating.