Bills 2024 Thread - Misery loves company | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Bills 2024 Thread - Misery loves company

I think they should win Sunday... but I struggle to see how this team gets past Chiefs, Bengals. Also, Jets and Phins got better. It’s all on Josh to be superman just to make playoff.

Not sure Miami got better. They lost a lot of pieces on defense and didn’t improve the O-line

Think Arizona will be a much more difficult game then initially thought when the schedule came out. I really worry about injuries derailing another season. Bills are already down Milano for essentially the year and have little cap space to make a trade if needed.

The schedule this year is absolutely brutal as well. There's no wiggle room to have that one game where Buffalo just blows a win (see Denver last year, Minny the year before). A loss on Sunday would be a really bad sign, Buffalo has to get a W.

Think Arizona will be a much more difficult game then initially thought when the schedule came out. I really worry about injuries derailing another season. Bills are already down Milano for essentially the year and have little cap space to make a trade if needed.

The schedule this year is absolutely brutal as well. There's no wiggle room to have that one game where Buffalo just blows a win (see Denver last year, Minny the year before). A loss on Sunday would be a really bad sign, Buffalo has to get a W.

I'm glad it's a home game. That should help. But yes, it's a rough schedule, which does put added importance on starting off on the right foot. Four of the next five games after the opener are primetime games - three of them on the road - and the only non-primetime game is on the road at Houston.

Not sure Miami got better. They lost a lot of pieces on defense and didn’t improve the O-line
The OL remains gross but they did a good job replacing the defensive players IMO. Wouldn't be surprised at all if their defense is improved.

They blew several games last year.

The OL remains gross but they did a good job replacing the defensive players IMO. Wouldn't be surprised at all if their defense is improved.

I don't see it. Their D-line is worse and the secondary got older.

I don't see it. Their D-line is worse and the secondary got older.
The line should be good if they're healthy and I think Brooks is a major upgrade to their LB group. Strong front 7 and Ramsey/Holland in the secondary should give them a chance to be a good defense. Absolutely need Phillips and Chubb to be healthy though.

The line should be good if they're healthy and I think Brooks is a major upgrade to their LB group. Strong front 7 and Ramsey/Holland in the secondary should give them a chance to be a good defense. Absolutely need Phillips and Chubb to be healthy though.
Ya I think their losses on D have been overstated. VanGinkel had a fluke year, Baker whatever, Howard was washed...other than Wilkins who cares.
I don't trust their skill guys on offense to stay healthy all year though.

Ya I think their losses on D have been overstated. VanGinkel had a fluke year, Baker whatever, Howard was washed...other than Wilkins who cares.
I don't trust their skill guys on offense to stay healthy all year though.
Im intrigued to see how they utilize Jonnu Smith because he’s both very athletic and versatile but their depth behind the top 2 WRs is questionable to say the least. I think Malik Washington could be a nice player for them but we’ll see.

Last night Chiefs/Ravens both looked multiple levels ahead of where bills are.

The seasons maybe different but injuries and bad officiating continue to haunt the Bills. Couldn't get away from either in the first series of the game

I know the season just started but a loss today for the Bills would be very ominous considering they have September road games at Miami, Baltimore and Houston.

The penalty call on Murray’s slide was horrific.

That said- Allen’s fumble…. You just can’t do that stuff. He had all day.

And then a clear face mask there? that penalty is as bad as it gets.

Definitely concerned.

I know the season just started but a loss today for the Bills would be very ominous considering they have September road games at Miami, Baltimore and Houston.

Not to be captain negative but if Taron is out long term and Buffalo loves today they could go 0 for September. Schedule is fn brutal

Team misses Milano desperately along with Hyde and Poyer. Lack of any pass rush whatsoever is alarming

Bills have spent untold millions on the dline but it needs to revamped again. Toohill looks like a jv player out there and the Bills are getting zero pressure on Murray. Also no idea what kind of game plan this is defensively. Bad look for Babich and McDermott.

Along with the dline safety needs another overhaul, Rapp ain't it.

Team misses Milano desperately along with Hyde and Poyer. Lack of any pass rush whatsoever is alarming
Rapp and Hamlin is not an NFL quality starting safety combo.

We have an offense that is designed to methodically plod down the field , control the clock, and move the chains and at the same time have an offense that commits stupid penalties and likes to turn it over. Can’t think of a worse match

30-3 at THE HALF! Carolina is baaaaaaaaaad.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom