Bills 2024 Thread - Misery loves company | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Bills 2024 Thread - Misery loves company

McDermott was pretty shaken. He knows what this means. They are going to have to score 30 plus to win

LB is a really important position in the Bills scheme and Milano is one of the best

Pre snap penalties are Syracuse 2023 level bad. Gotta get that cleaned up.

Assume Tannehill will be signed by Monday with Trubisky hurt and looking lost before the injury

Looks like MVS's season is already over

Andreessen can flat out play. He was very fun to watch last night.

He'll get snatched up if we try to hide him on the practice squad.

So I’m hoping I’m wrong but I think we really are going to rue that trade down

ROIDS strengthen the muscle but the tendons not so much

So he's on roids? Proof? He breaks his leg last year now tears a bicep and somehow there's evidence of steroids in play?

So he's on roids? Proof? He breaks his leg last year now tears a bicep and somehow there's evidence of steroids in play?
i didn't say he was on steroids. i merely related fact about them.

You would just do that for no reason at all got it...
Let me also state I don’t care if they all take steroids. It’s the nfl. Crazy to think they want these guys to go out there and bludgeon themselves without the benefit of performance enhancers. It’s essentially blood sport. Level the field. Legalize it don’t despise it

LB is a really important position in the Bills scheme and Milano is one of the best
At least he got hurt for the year now vs week 4 so they have time to find a replacement.

Love Milano, but it does seem his body can't handle the physical stress of being an NFL linebacker. I think the LBs and secondary are this team's biggest weakness going into the season, followed by interior o-line.

Just asinine that he would be voted most overrated by his peers. Most total touchdowns and most total yardage by any QB IN NFL HISTORY in their first six seasons.
He is to Mahomes as Peyton was to Tom Brady...

Just asinine that he would be voted most overrated by his peers. Most total touchdowns and most total yardage by any QB IN NFL HISTORY in their first six seasons.
Same players that voted Mahommes 4th. These people aren’t the brightest