Bills 2024 Thread - Misery loves company | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Bills 2024 Thread - Misery loves company

I’d like to thank the cardinals play calling for this victory . We tried our best to hand it to them but they refused

My god. Easily could have been a flag. I’ll take this win but I’m sorry, it should never have come to that.

My god. Easily could have been a flag. I’ll take this win but I’m sorry, it should never have come to that.
As usual, they get so conservative up late instead of just ending the game on a TD

So, is it explicitly written that the Right Guard can "flinch" and pop to make a line call, and the Center can combobulate, but the Left Tackle for instance can't even breathe before like anyone is starting to set up on O?

If not, I'd like to talk to some NFL officials about the movement penalties against the Bills...not all of them, just some of them.

As usual, they get so conservative up late instead of just ending the game on a TD

You know what the Defense is thinking...good teams (the Chiefs) have a play designed to use the Defense's heightened stress to get past them for a TD. Not us

You know what the Defense is thinking...good teams (the Chiefs) have a play designed to use the Defense's heightened stress to get past them for a TD. Not us
Not a huge sample, but it's a disturbing trend with Brady. Just like the KC playoff game it was obvious late they were keying on the run every 1st down (which we should've done defensively since Connor got the ball every 1st down for 3 Qtrs). Needed some more play fakes on early downs.

Then you had AZ taking a smart/intentional illegal sub on 2nd&1 before we kick a FG to go up 6...
Butchering the kickoff...
This coaching staff gives us no edge at all.

amazing what you miss by not watching the games and just following scores . Watching the dolphins game now and Jags were about to go up 24-7 late in the 3rd and etienne fumbles as he’s about to score . Miami recovers in the end zone and then hill sores an 80 yard TD.

Our old pal Tredavious just got burned big time on a long TD pass.

Updates on Allen’s hand?

I'm assuming he got x-rays and I'm waiting to hear the worst.

Also, Taron Johnson will definitely be going on IR, right? There's no way he didn't break his forearm/wrist.

Let’s go bills!
IMG_1421.jpeg

Let’s not start SEODY (Bonnie situation)
But I’m getting ready

Assuming Bernard has a torn pec wonder if Buffalo tries to make a move for a LB. Not a ton of cap space but you figure the Giants, Raiders, Panthers and a few others with little hope would probably be up for moving a starter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom