Bills 2024 Thread - Misery loves company | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Bills 2024 Thread - Misery loves company

Could this be career ending for TUA? He's had at least 3 concussions. Sadly, at some point a person needs to consider their life/health.
I seriously doubt it. He’s really young and thus is likely to bounce back pretty well from this. Problem being, the real issues from these injuries are not likely to be felt for years and years at which point it will be too late

Everyone has heard about CTE and head trauma but I’m not so sure how many people realize there seems to be some association between ALS and head trauma and that is really freaking scary.

Mind you there certainly doesn’t seem to be a requirement for repeated head trauma as a prerequisite for ALS. But there is some association. Turns out Lou Gehrig suffered numerous concussions on the ball field

Last edited:
Two things. Poyer launched himself and his helmet into a helmet and should have been ejected. Secondly (good news) ...
I like how they went to the former official to get confirmation about the most obvious of fouls

Great news on Bernard

Will be tough sledding w/o him vs Ravens and Texans but far better than it being season ending
Dolphins' offense is better than the Ravens. Texans... maybe. But I think our pass rush is only going to get better as the season wears on, as long as they stay healthy.

With the usual gut wrenching playoff loss out of the way time to discuss all things Buffalo in 24, plenty of stuff to discuss beyond how the Bills will once again inevitably find away to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Does Hyde retire? Does he re-sign in Buffalo?

Does Buffalo resign any of the half dozen FA DEs?

Do Tre and Von get cut with post 6/1 designations?

Will Buffalo actually draft a WR in round 1 for once?

Will I finally stop putting myself through this every year?
Playoffs, what? 5 years in a row? 6 of last 7 years? 2-0 this year...

If your thread is entitled "Misery loves company" then what should our (Giants) thread title be? Abandon all hope ye who enter?

LOL...compared to us...you guys have it pretty damn good...

Dolphins' offense is better than the Ravens. Texans... maybe. But I think our pass rush is only going to get better as the season wears on, as long as they stay healthy.

Dolphins have better WRs but Ravens have the better QB and still some solid weapons. But yeah Groot and Von have looked great so far so hopefully that continues

Playoffs, what? 5 years in a row? 6 of last 7 years? 2-0 this year...

If your thread is entitled "Misery loves company" then what should our (Giants) thread title be? Abandon all hope ye who enter?

LOL...compared to us...you guys have it pretty damn good...
I think it’s more of a long term retrospective situation we’re dealing with. How many super bowls have you won?

The way to beat us is run run run and don’t get impatient. It’s amazing how many teams refuse to do this for an entire game

Looks like our 2nd round Vikings pick will not have near the value we thought

Looks like our 2nd round Vikings pick will not have near the value we thought

Nope, give them credit way better then we thought. Still seems inevitable the wheels will come off there at some point

Every betting show I’ve watched / listened to has this game as a good bet for the jags. Yet the line went from -4.5 to -5.5. Not sure what this means but I think this will be a very tough game. Jags have beat us last three times?

Every betting show I’ve watched / listened to has this game as a good bet for the jags. Yet the line went from -4.5 to -5.5. Not sure what this means but I think this will be a very tough game. Jags have beat us last three times?

Jags have been a nightmare the last few times we have played them. Really need to get a W tonight.

I think part of the problem in Bills-Jags games has been lack of focus/energy. Should not be a problem at home on MNF.
I think the narrative that the Bills have a Jags problem will work in our favor, regardless of the Jags' desperation. Hoping that our make-shift defense can continue to produce. The DL has been outstanding thus far. Once Bernard comes back, and Bishop replaces Hamlin full-time, I will feel a lot better about the D as a whole.

I thought the line opened at -5.5

I think part of the problem in Bills-Jags games has been lack of focus/energy. Should not be a problem at home on MNF.

Good call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom