Bills 2024 Thread - Misery loves company | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Bills 2024 Thread - Misery loves company

Phins are a horizontal gimmick team
So many of their wins come against teams whose coaching is malpractice level bad at just keeping things in front of them

This is not good . Tua is concussed again

How ironic is it that Damar Hamlin was the one who delivered the hit. Man hope hes OK.

I feel like we haven’t played offense yet we have 31

I'd be shocked if he was on the team next year. Dudes confidence is absolutely shot.
Only position in sports it's ok if not preferable to "overreact". Vanderjett, Blair Walsh, Scott...
I can't recall a single example of a team regretting cutting bait with a K after a big miss, or being rewarded for sticking with him. Just delaying the inevitable.

So get ready for major over-reaction. Bills played ok. dolphins were terrible. absolutely awful. I thought our offense was pretty pedestrian early on when we were trying to score. Got bailed out momentum wise on a couple turnovers and short fields. Defense looked good but again. Miami SUUUUUUKKKED. The one take home for me from this game was Miller looked explosive for the first time since the injury.

lets not forget that before they converted that 4th and 3, we went right to our absolute crutch on 3rd and 1 with the shotgun RB handoff that got stuffed like a turkey for about the millionth time. it shows you he'll keep going back to it when its do or die time.

Typical Bills… getting my hopes up, only to let me know down again.
see. you need to just not get your hopes up. take each for what it is. they have enjoyment unto themselves.

Could this be career ending for TUA? He's had at least 3 concussions. Sadly, at some point a person needs to consider their life/health.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom