Bills 2024 Thread - Misery loves company | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Bills 2024 Thread - Misery loves company

Good luck next year bengals. You ain’t coming back from 0-3 with 2 home losses to the foreskins and massage parlor patriots

Some real tests coming up, would definitely take 2-1. Jets play us tough.

Definetly getting into the meat of the schedule now, but Brady is cooking at OC and none of these upcoming games scare me *that* much.

Hopefully get Taron and Bernard back soon, then let's go hunting

Definetly getting into the meat of the schedule now, but Brady is cooking at OC and none of these upcoming games scare me *that* much.

Hoping one of the two can get back for next week.

i dont want to be, but i think I am going to be THAT guy. I don't think we've learned anything about the Bills yet. I think we've played three crappy teams and won the games we should have. Im not saying we arent good or even might be great, Im just saying these 3 specific games haven't informed us much.

i dont want to be, but i think I am going to be THAT guy. I don't think we've learned anything about the Bills yet. I think we've played three crappy teams and won the games we should have. Im not saying we arent good or even might be great, Im just saying these 3 specific games haven't informed us much.

That's fair, they are definitely are going to tested.

That's fair, they are definitely are going to tested.
I also don’t think losing 2/3 of these next stretch of road games would mean they aren’t a top team.

Do we really believe that not having to feed Diggs has improved the offense that much or has Brady just had more time to fully implement his vision? Or are his vision and not having to feed Diggs equally responsible ?

Do we really believe that not having to feed Diggs has improved the offense that much or has Brady just had more time to fully implement his vision? Or are his vision and not having to feed Diggs equally responsible ?

not a bills fan but it gives me big Andy Reid/Kansas City vibes. Can work with big names catching the ball, or it can work with a bunch of dudes catching the ball. The important piece is keep your other-worldly QB upright and healthy

I'm not totally sure, but I do know that running those bubble screen/quick pass things to Diggs last year was a complete waste of time. And we seemingly did it at least a couple of times every game. Those felt very forced.

It's only been 3 games so you don't wanna go to far one way or the other and with the upcoming schedule 3-0 could become 3-3 pretty easily. That said the O feels different in that there is no concerted effort to force feed Diggs or anyone the ball and I think the O play calling has really been superb for the most part. Cook has been great and I love Ty Johnson and Davis as the backups. 3 really good backs. Defensively I worry that the injuries will show next week but it does seem like Bernard and Johnson should be back in the next few weeks.

Three potential major issues I can see forthcoming
1. The D injuries will definitely become an issue if they don't slow down. Seemed to come away OK yesterday but can't afford any more major issues. Team has done well covering but also think they benefited from Tua and the Prince being overrated. A few throws they missed I don't think Lamar, Rodgers and Mahomes will.

2. I worry about the WRs in a close game. Allen is magical when he takes off but a few times this year and even last night he took off because no one was open. I like Shakir a lot but the rest of the WR core is up and down though Coleman seems to be coming along. The MVS signing feels like it needs to pay dividends in the next three game or you have to look to move on.

3. Bass in a big spot - He made all his fgs yesterday but I have zero confidence right now in Bass in a big spot. Don't know what happened but his confidence feels shot

I would take 1 and 1 in the next two games. Schedule until the back end remains pretty brutal.

Some real tests coming up, would definitely take 2-1. Jets play us tough.
You'd be insane not to take 2-1 and/or 3-2 in the next 5 coming out of Seattle. Has to be the most brutal stretch anyone has all year.
I didn't want to say it out loud but these first 3 games were sort of all must-win.
Meanwhile KC gets the UCLA practice squad coming up, what a surprise. Will their run-good ever end?

If the Bills go into Baltimore and win on Sunday night, IMO they're the best team in the league.

I still think the Ravens are a Top 5 team even at 1-2. They are SO close to being 3-0.

If the Bills go into Baltimore and win on Sunday night, IMO they're the best team in the league.

I still think the Ravens are a Top 5 team even at 1-2. They are SO close to being 3-0.

But they did lose to the Raiders...

Philosophically I think the Bills do want to evenly distribute the ball but the playcalling/sequencing is so much better than it was under Dorsey.

Brady knows how to dress up/disguise plays very well and keep the defense guessing while giving Allen easy layups. Dorsey could design a few good plays but he was predictable and not very creative, which lead to the offense pressing so much.

You'd be insane not to take 2-1 and/or 3-2 in the next 5 coming out of Seattle. Has to be the most brutal stretch anyone has all year.
I didn't want to say it out loud but these first 3 games were sort of all must-win.
Meanwhile KC gets the UCLA practice squad coming up, what a surprise. Will their run-good ever end?
In saying this I believe the Bengals will get their crap together. The Pittsburgh Steelers final four is pretty rough:
@Philly
@Baltimore
vs. Kansas City
vs. Cincinnati

Philosophically I think the Bills do want to evenly distribute the ball but the playcalling/sequencing is so much better than it was under Dorsey.

Brady knows how to dress up/disguise plays very well and keep the defense guessing while giving Allen easy layups. Dorsey could design a few good plays but he was predictable and not very creative, which lead to the offense pressing so much.
I still have doubts as to our abilities to convert 3rd and shorts on plays too far for a sneak. We cannot reliably hand it off and get 1 full yard or 2.

But they did lose to the Raiders...
Not only that, but a home game where I can't tell you the last time the Raiders won a 10AM Pacific game and choking a 10 pt. lead in the 4th quarter. Of course the Raiders proceeded to Raider as hard as possible in losing to Carolina and won't be shocked if they lose to the corpse of Deshaun Watson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom