Bills 2024 Thread - Misery loves company | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Bills 2024 Thread - Misery loves company

Beane has all day to find a trading partner to move up high enough in Round 2 to get his WR.
Cooper Dejean come on down.

Dejean makes more sense. One of the top corners vs a WR that you have to split hairs to decide on.

I see ESPN has them getting franklin at the bottom of the round without trading at all. That would be fine.

A white CB is a rare, rare breed. Let's make history.
Dominique Foxworth called him the Rosa Parks of corners yesterday and I laughed pretty hard at it. Going to be a safety most likely though and there is the occasional white fella back there.

Bills to take a Corner with their 1st pick is still at +1300 on Fanduel right now. That is insane value right now.

Bills to take a Corner with their 1st pick is still at +1300 on Fanduel right now. That is insane value right now.
It's insane what you can bet on. How easy would that be to have insider info?

It's insane what you can bet on. How easy would that be to have insider info?
Probably not that easy. I don't think a lot of GMs are sharing selections ahead of time with many people, especially when they are on the clock.

Trade downs were good for me

I think Troy Franklin will be one of the WRs picked
It would would be an amazing outcome to grab Dejean at 33 and then get use a pair of those 5ths to get from 60 to 50 for Franklin. Seems like his range is somewhere in that 45-55 range. Other hope is for Mitchell at 33 and then trade up into that same range to grab their top safety on the board. Either way I really want those 2 spots filled in rd 2 with day 1 starters.

A lot of value on defense sitting right there, though hard to turn down Ad Mitchell. Surprised Dejean is there, unless he's seen more as a safety. I would imagine Beane moves to the mid 2nd and maybe tries to get back into the 3rd round if there are players they like there.

A lot of value on defense sitting right there, though hard to turn down Ad Mitchell. Surprised Dejean is there, unless he's seen more as a safety. I would imagine Beane moves to the mid 2nd and maybe tries to get back into the 3rd round if there are players they like there.
They grabbed 95 from KC to get into the 3rd though super late in the round. We'd be really cooking right now if we got the 3rd rd comp pick we deserved instead of the 4th.

At #33, it's either DeJean or Mitchell for me.

If we move down to #36-40, it's probably McConkey, which I'm fine with too.

Either way, getting a slew of 3rd-6th round picks, which is where the Bills have done very well over the last few years, does bode well IMO.

They grabbed 95 from KC to get into the 3rd though super late in the round. We'd be really cooking right now if we got the 3rd rd comp pick we deserved instead of the 4th.
I mean packaging some picks to wind up with a second 3rd round pick. 95 + one of the early 5ths probably gets them into the 80's if there is someone they like there. The 4th rounder + 1 early 5th + 1 late 5th probably gets the bills back into the late 3rd round if they want.

Does FanDuel consider DeJean to be a corner or a safety?

At any rate, my gut feeling as I think on it more is they go WR at #33 but we'll see. Those are still really nice odds for a somewhat likely selection though.

It would would be an amazing outcome to grab Dejean at 33 and then get use a pair of those 5ths to get from 60 to 50 for Franklin. Seems like his range is somewhere in that 45-55 range. Other hope is for Mitchell at 33 and then trade up into that same range to grab their top safety on the board. Either way I really want those 2 spots filled in rd 2 with day 1 starters.

I think I'd pick McConkey at 33 and then try for Franklin around 60. I think Dejean will be a good player but I trust Beane/McD to find quality safeties in the later rounds

I think I'd pick McConkey at 33 and then try for Franklin around 60. I think Dejean will be a good player but I trust Beane/McD to find quality safeties in the later rounds
While I think we should take two WR's in our next four picks, I don't think they should be our top two picks.

I think you go best available here (unless you have a group of 5-6 guys you think are pretty close, and you can get another 4th rounder for the 33rd pick).

While I think we should take two WR's in our next four picks, I don't think they should be our top two picks.

I think you go best available here (unless you have a group of 5-6 guys you think are pretty close, and you can get another 4th rounder for the 33rd pick).

Totally fair point

Does FanDuel consider DeJean to be a corner or a safety?

At any rate, my gut feeling as I think on it more is they go WR at #33 but we'll see. Those are still really nice odds for a somewhat likely selection though.
He's a CB on there. I had to double check too because Safety is something even dumber like +3500.

Been searching FD but can't locate that bet. Don't suppose you have a link.

Been searching FD but can't locate that bet. Don't suppose you have a link.
If you're in NY I think draft bets aren't allowed but here's a acreenshot of the current odds. Corner has dropped to +300 as of right now.

Screenshot_20240426_172021_FanDuel .jpg