Bills at it again... | Syracusefan.com

Bills at it again...

orange_in_VA

All Conference
select a lower rated safety out of Nevada over Shamarko. Just wow! What

select a lower rated safety out of Nevada over Shamarko. Just wow! What
Yeah this is actually concerning...

There's no justifying that other than possibly the kids upside? If existent? The Bills are already fairly solid at S.

DM is a dickhead that doesn't care how his decisions effect other people.

Hang on guys - that kid is a real value there. Shamwow will go soon.

Fortunately with the recent hype I doubt Shamarko gets hurt by this.

Syracuse blacklisted! Has to come from Bills ownership!

Yeah this is actually concerning...

There's no justifying that other than possibly the kids upside? If existent? The Bills are already fairly solid at S.

The only problem I have with that is that Shamarko is THE upside db in this draft. His production and athleticism are off the charts compared to some of the guys selected ahead of him. No one will ever work harder then this kid. I would have taken him no later then 3rd round if I'm the GM.

The only problem I have with that is that Shamarko is THE upside db in this draft. His production and athleticism are off the charts compared to some of the guys selected ahead of him. No one will ever work harder then this kid. I would have taken him no later then 3rd round if I'm the GM.

Guys Guys

Remember the team we're talking about here. It's the Bills. This no longer surprises me.

DM also has first hand knowledge of ST's history of knocking himself silly. Maybe that played into it.

Agree 100%. I love Shamarko, but he is one concussion away from not playing football. I questioned the SU training staff several times this year when he went back into games. One game (can't remember who the opponent was) Shamarko was literally knocked out and came back into the game a possession or two later.

Agree 100%. I love Shamarko, but he is one concussion away from not playing football. I questioned the SU training staff several times this year when he went back into games. One game (can't remember who the opponent was) Shamarko was literally knocked out and came back into the game a possession or two later.
Pitt game when he took on that huge TE. Scary stuff.

DM also has first hand knowledge of ST's history of knocking himself silly. Maybe that played into it.
Isn't a lot of that on Marrone for letting him back in the game?

Do you guys understand how the NFL works? Why is there so much complaining about the Bills looking outside of SU for players?

Do you guys understand how the NFL works? Why is there so much complaining about the Bills looking outside of SU for players?
SU shouldn't be just any school to the Bills, Syracuse is the Bills local program, name the last Cuse player for the Bills...
You think there hasn't been a Syracuse player worthy of being even a 3rd string special team's player over the last 40yrs!?!

When have the Bills ever drafted Syracuse players?

This is a different situation, coincidentally ( and I use that jokingly) another New York team with a Syracuse Alum coaching has picked up 2 Cuse players. Just seems strange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom