Bills fans posterize opposing fans at tailgates... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Bills fans posterize opposing fans at tailgates...

eao1115 said:
The stands of an NFL game is the most obnoxious place on the face of the Earth - there are no two ways about it.

Ever been to a soccer game in South America? NFL stadiums are not as bad as people make them out to be. I'm a Bills season ticket holder and I've never really seen anything to horrible. Not to say it doesn't happen but in all the games I've been to I have not personally witnessed anything bad...of course I was not sitting close to the jack ass that fell out of the 3rd deck.

I notice they didn't dunk on any Pats fans.

Smart move, drunk Sully & Murph woulda laid a wicked beatin' on them.

Ever been to a soccer game in South America? NFL stadiums are not as bad as people make them out to be. I'm a Bills season ticket holder and I've never really seen anything to horrible. Not to say it doesn't happen but in all the games I've been to I have not personally witnessed anything bad...of course I was not sitting close to the jack ass that fell out of the 3rd deck.

Seriously? Philly fans have the reputation that Bills fans deserve...if you're not seeing anti-social behavior at the games you're going to, you aren't looking too hard. Most Bills fans would be better off spending their season ticket money on therapy sessions.

I went to a Bills/Jags game a few years back that Jax won on a TD with less than ten seconds left - the post-game parking lot looked like something out of a 70's era post-apocalyptic movie, the only thing missing was Charlton Heston. Giants fans just cry uncontrollably on each others shoulders when their team loses, for some reason Bills fans feel the urge to rape, pillage, and plunder their own city when the Bills lose.

Cusefan95 said:
Seriously? Philly fans have the reputation that Bills fans deserve...if you're not seeing anti-social behavior at the games you're going to, you aren't looking too hard. Most Bills fans would be better off spending their season ticket money on therapy sessions.

I went to a Bills/Jags game a few years back that Jax won on a TD with less than ten seconds left - the post-game parking lot looked like something out of a 70's era post-apocalyptic movie, the only thing missing was Charlton Heston. Giants fans just cry uncontrollably on each others shoulders when their team loses, for some reason Bills fans feel the urge to rape, pillage, and plunder their own city when the Bills lose.

I'm guessing I've been to more games than you. And all in all the experience has never been to bad...I think people tend to embellish the experience at the Ralph a bit.

That shite is hilarious. I definitely would high five them. People need to lighten up a bit. Have something somewhat similar we use to do in the bars around 2. It would take too long to write out. Most people thought it was hilarious, some not so much. I believe only a matter of time before somewhat gets punched with that stunt. Sad but true. Lots of tough guys here too! Wow

My guess is that they asked the 'victims' politely for permission before making the videos. There is no way that many people would just smile after getting their beer almost knocked out of their hand.

i found it hysterical.

the Rocky IV music made the video that much better.

the slow-mo double dunk was great.

bunch of nancys here, doesnt anyone know how to have fun???

they had the right attitude and they found the right subjects.

good stuff.

I think a few of the real doozies, they knew it was coming...either way it's hilarious

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom