BJ Daniels | Syracusefan.com

BJ Daniels

Chip

Creature of Bad Habits
4th down. You don't convert and the game is over. BJ throws it away out of bounds to avoid the sack. Awesome.

SU got a mention during that game ... apparently "Butch Marrone" has the program headed in the right direction ... leave it to a guy from tOSU ...

SU got a mention during that game ... apparently "Butch Marrone" has the program headed in the right direction ... leave it to a guy from tOSU ...
How'd they even end up talking about us?

I heard that, but I did think he said Coach Marrone. Wouldn't surprise me though. Spielman isn't the sharpest knife in the place where you keep the knives.

He said "Coach" Marrone.

How'd they even end up talking about us?

They were talking about the Big East race and teams that could make some noise ... and teams on the upswing ... "Butch Marrone" has SU headed back to respectability ... since not a single BE team even has a snowball's chance in hell of winning an NC ... they were talking about how USF could focus on going after the BE title and what teams could impact the conference championship race.

He said "Coach" Marrone.

No he said Butch ... it was off a segway while talking about the Cincy/Va Tech game and literally called the Cincy coach Butch Jones and then used Butch again when referring to Marrone ... either that or he needs to take the marbles out of his mouth when he speaks.

4th down. You don't convert and the game is over. BJ throws it away out of bounds to avoid the sack. Awesome.
i remember joe dailey ran out of bounds on a 4th and forever short of the first down once. game on the line and all. hilarious

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

i remember joe dailey ran out of bounds on a 4th and forever short of the first down once. game on the line and all. hilarious

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
Geno Smith took a sack on 4th and Goal and like 28 seconds left the year we beat them in Morgantown. He rolled out right all the way to the sideline and instead of tossing up a heave he took the sack. Not that I'm upset about it.

Geno Smith took a sack on 4th and Goal and like 28 seconds left the year we beat them in Morgantown. He rolled out right all the way to the sideline and instead of tossing up a heave he took the sack. Not that I'm upset about it.

Hmmm I wonder if he ends up playing in the NFL and casually forgets the overtime rules? Not that something like that has ever happened ... :rolleyes:

I wish he would get his few good games out of the way before us

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

The guy who blocked the punt was Whitehurst, the LB recruit we lost last year.

The guy who blocked the punt was Whitehurst, the LB recruit we lost last year.

Kevin Haplea scored a TD for FSU.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Part of me wishes Daniels would never graduate as the guy is a perfect example of how not to play QB at the D1 level. Of course I fully expect him to have the game of his season when we play them.

Daniels has a comically low football IQ. And he's been starting for four years. And people complain about Nassib.

Daniels has a comically low football IQ. And he's been starting for four years. And people complain about Nassib.

The question is ... will he score lower than Vince Young on the Wunderlich? Enquiring minds want to know!

Go compare their conf only Qb ratings. Pretty comparable

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Go compare their conf only Qb ratings. Pretty comparable

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Eye test Milly. I've watched a whole lot of BJ Daniels and outside of flashes of great athleticism, it's pretty hilarious.

Eye test Milly. I've watched a whole lot of BJ Daniels and outside of flashes of great athleticism, it's pretty hilarious.
I think Daniels sucks too

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Daniels put Holtz in a difficult situation and if he had some balls he would be playing somebody else instead. It's hard when you take over a team and it already "seems" to have the starting qb in place. Daniels is wildly inconsistent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom