BJ getting pulled after a minute | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

BJ getting pulled after a minute

other than football recruiting this place has the same stank as syracusedotcom

Because we're arguing whether a McD's AA who suddenly turned into an offensive stud during his Senior year may have been capable of providing more offense earlier in his career?

Yeah, dumbest argument ever. Nobody is requiring you to participate you know...yet you keep coming back....We got 9 days off - gotta talk about something. There is no way to know one way or the other - it's just opinions...enjoy going back there though!

Do you have something more entertaining to debate about during the dead time? Start a thread - dazzle us!

Because we're arguing whether a McD's AA who suddenly turned into an offensive stud during his Senior year may have been capable of providing more offense earlier in his career?

Yeah, dumbest argument ever. Nobody is requiring you to participate you know...yet you keep coming back...We got 9 days off - gotta talk about something. There is no way to know one way or the other - it's just opinions...enjoy going back there though!

Do you have something more entertaining to debate about during the dead time? Start a thread - dazzle us!

and johnny m couldnt have been grown up enough to enter himself in rehab- and we have zero bench and zero hope and zero this and that

this place is 99.9% negative right now-all you have to do is read

and johnny m couldnt have been grown up enough to enter himself in rehab- and we have zero bench and zero hope and zero this and that

Really not true.

Most posters are balanced.

Unfortunately, there are a few, and they tend to be negative, who feel the need to post the same idea ad nauseum - as if it won't get through our thick skulls the first thousand times they post it.

As a result, it is those few posters with their unending posts making the same point over and over again that make the board seem excessively negative.

I get where you are coming from though.

Those posters can be infuriating

Learn to use the ignore button and save yourself a ton of aggravation.

Every once in awhile I log on without logging in, so I see everything, and my blood starts to boil until I realize that I forgot to log in - I do so and the migraine magically disappears...

I think most people are pretty level-headed about the team all things considered.

As far as this argument, we've had it over and over, and it's all theoretical from the jump - it comes up, people make their points and move on...until the next why couldn't have Rak done this earlier in his career thread starts. Then we dance again. :)

I think if the level discourse never went beyond "Well, 900 wins." This place would be actually MORE like syr.com.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom