BJ Transfers | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

BJ Transfers

I would like to thank orange nation for allowing us into their family. It was a great opportunity for BJ that didn't go as planned. We are always going to do what is best for him and his leaving the CUSE although very a difficult decision to make is the best thing for him moving forward. He will be approx 2yrs older and 20pds thicker with two years of eligibility left when he steps on the floor again to play in a game. It was great conversing with you'll on the board and meeting a few folks in person during games. I wish the team and coaching staff all the best.

Good luck to BJ! Disappointing that it didn't work out here, but I think that the transfer year will do wonders for him. Hope he dominates wherever he ends up. Thanks for being a great poster here.

He is 19. 19. (BJ)
One day, we will regret him not having finished here.

The A-10 is probably about the right level for him and he will be an above average player there. I doubt we will ever rue the day he left but I'm sure if he tears it up at LaSalle there will be a lot of "I told you so's" even though the two programs can't be compared. Best of luck to him.

I would like to thank orange nation for allowing us into their family. It was a great opportunity for BJ that didn't go as planned. We are always going to do what is best for him and his leaving the CUSE although very a difficult decision to make is the best thing for him moving forward. He will be approx 2yrs older and 20pds thicker with two years of eligibility left when he steps on the floor again to play in a game. It was great conversing with you'll on the board and meeting a few folks in person during games. I wish the team and coaching staff all the best.
Once a member of Orange Nation, Always a member of Orange Nation. We just may be your second nation going forward, but I consider you and BJ a part of us always. Once again, good luck, and I look forward to watching BJ and his future success.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom