BJ update | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

BJ update

I sure am glad we pushed him out to make room for someone else. I wonder who took the spot he vacated *facepalm*

Glad to see he's doing well, OGBJ. Wish it were in Orange, but I'm sure it's fun for you, watching him at dad's old stomping grounds.
Yeah it is however, I usually need a drink or two... afterwards to calm down from the game!!:rolling:

I sure am glad we pushed him out to make room for someone else. I wonder who took the spot he vacated *facepalm*

Glad to see he's doing well, OGBJ. Wish it were in Orange, but I'm sure it's fun for you, watching him at dad's old stomping grounds.

Yeah, it’s tough because I think many of us thought he’d be a very good player as an upperclassman. And he felt like that classic SU forward that breaks out later in his career that we’ve seen so many times.

Of course, he would’ve had to redshirt a year to still be at Cuse if he stayed. It sucks that it didn’t work out at Cuse, glad to see him playing well though.

Possible POY for his conference. I wonder where that translates to AA teams nationally. I have always felt that BJ was an NBA talent that needed some time to develop. He's done that and whatever a great season does for his draft stock I believe he sticks in the NBA. Especially with this positionless trend, he fits right in as a guy with forward size and guard skills.

Watched some of the game. Was a little surprised BC looked as good as they did.

Not sure LaSalle was playing their best defense though.

Watched some of the game. Was a little surprised BC looked as good as they did.

Not sure LaSalle was playing their best defense though.
BC is in ACC and that means something. They may not be able to win the league but we were clearly over matched in some phases of the game. I'll just leave it at that.

I always thought BJ would the next CJ. Glad to hear he's doing well. We could probably use him now. But, of course he would not have been on this team unless he redshirted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom