Blame the Schedule. | Syracusefan.com

Blame the Schedule.

CuseHulk

Starter
Battle for Atlantis. Then Home for Wisconsin, and games against old Big East rivals Georgetown and St. Johns both on the road.

We should have had cupcakes up till finals week.

This Team is not as good as they played in Atlantis, but not as bad as they have looked the last 4 games.

Keep the faith.

Battle for Atlantis. Then Home for Wisconsin, and games against old Big East rivals Georgetown and St. Johns both on the road.

This Team is not as good as they played in Atlantis, but not as bad as they have looked the last 4 games.

Keep the faith.

St John's is a cupcake.

Keep the faith.
Total B.S Hulk. I appreciate the thought but Wisky, G town and St john's are not good teams. Not one of them is. Of course, neither are we. All cupcakes would have done is hide the fact that we are very average. We should be better next year. It's too bad that G won't be here to share in it.

Keep the faith.

No thanks, I'm going to blame the players and coaches.

Keep the faith.

I love the positive sentiment. This loss today really hit me hard though. Damn it. I really wanted that announcer to eat crow.

No thanks, I'm going to blame the players and coaches.

We are just not going to win games with TC+MR going 1 for 19 from 3.

Wisconsin at home and St Johns basically at home were Cupcakes -- throw in a very vulnerable Gtwon team and Colgate. No excuses, this is flat out bad basketball.

Total B.S Hulk. I appreciate the thought but Wisky, G town and St john's are not good teams. Not one of them is. Of course, neither are we. All cupcakes would have done is hide the fact that we are very average. We should be better next year. It's too bad that G won't be here to share in it.
Hoyas are actually fairly decent. But Wisky and especially Johnnies...absolutely horrible losses.

Wiscy lost twice, St. John's scores 49 against Niagara and they aren't cupcakes sheesh

Keep the faith.

So playing at St John's in MSG is now a road game.

Agree.

We are just not going to win games with TC+MR going 1 for 19 from 3.

You are missing the fact that if we hit our free throws we win this game. In spite of our horrible showing we played well enough to win if we execute what any good team can execute. This loss is squarely on TC and TR .

No. This isn't murderers row. Ask UCLA about a schedule and they are doing quite nicely, I think.

St. Johns and Wisc aren't any good, we made them look much better than they really are.
definitely true with SJ, as they're just plain bad - and probably true with Wiscy

This is a St. John's team that got blown out in the preseason by a D2 team. They didn't just lose - they got blown out. Let's not act like we're playing Kentucky, Michigan State, and Duke all right in a row here.

Quit scheduling the Big East teams. They obviously are way more into than our team is.

Also

The zone, when it is played this bad has a way of making inept teams look like sharpshooters. It's been happening for a long time. I quit asking myself how our opponents seem to make so many great long range shots against us. The zone, when it is played so lax makes it so much more comfortable to shoot. I know I'm in the minority, but I think we have to be able to go to a different defense from time to time. Not just to change things up for the opponent, but to jumpstart our defensive effort as well. There is no reason we shouldnt be able to switch it up other than the staff is fine with getting torched when the other team is executing.

I

if those 3 teams you named are not good teams....?

Quit scheduling the Big East teams. They obviously are way more into than our team is.

I hope we schedule at least two out of (UConn, Nova, St Johns, Georgetown) every season from now until the end of time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom