Blue is the Colour | Syracusefan.com

Blue is the Colour

Took you long enough to post this! Still pretty early, you should know from last season.

COYS!

Took you long enough to post this! Still pretty early, you should know from last season.

COYS!

Sorry, I had the match dvr'd. I don't do 6:30 kickoffs.

Are you saying there's a 4th team in Spurs? I can see them battling for C.L. all year, but a title run would be beyond shocking.

Sorry, I had the match dvr'd. I don't do 6:30 kickoffs.

Are you saying there's a 4th team in Spurs? I can see them battling for C.L. all year, but a title run would be beyond shocking.
I'm not for early games either - messed up the DVR myself and only caught the second 45, lucky me.

Think top four yes, but an 8 point slump isn't out of the question either (see Spurs failure last year). You never know, not likely however.

Chelsea has had a great stretch, ever since they let that crappy manger go last year...

22 points out of a possible 24. I wouldn't have guessed that at the start of the season, especially with decreased minutes from Ramirez, Lampard and Terry.

I just watched a replay and man Spurs did themselves no favors, they actually played well but made some big errors. Sounds like SU football.

Not having Bale and Dembele hurt but Gallas had a terrible game on defense and was mostly responsible for three of the goals being scored.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom