Blue pants | Syracusefan.com

Blue pants

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
BUJVvk0IgAA0I16.jpg:large

I do not expect many likes for that post.

Fair enough but I was hoping for something drastic ... you know like some crazy uniform change ... they don't look bad but was expecting more from the build up I suppose.

Eh. Our regular uniforms are fine. After some ridiculous uniforms in the GRob era, we got it mostly right. I still don't see why we don't just go back to and stick with our 80's-90's uniforms.

Never liked when we'd wear all orange...don't care for the all blue look either.

Supposedly they have another alternative uni in waiting.

All the players should wear orange shoes. At least there's some coordination with that look.

Wasn't there a story saying there wouldn't be new unis today? I know I read it. These are new unis.

Don't love it, don't hate it. Just don't use them regularly. Need more orange than just the helmet.

This is change for the sake of change. I like Gross a lot, but he clearly doesn't have a design bone in his body.

Just hope they have better luck with the Blue look than the bball team has had! :confused:

Last edited:
When are we changing the nickname??

No school that calls itself by a color, then does t wear that color...can continue to call itself that color.

Fn stupid
When do we change our name to the Cavaliers or Fighting Illini?

That is all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom